What's your favourite kind of chocolate?

Personally, I really love dark chocolate. I’m not very picky with chocolate since I understand that they’re not supposed to all taste the SAME. I think that every choccy is good in their own way, and that they give off a different vibe. I feel like white chocolate is softer, on the sugary side and you feel good when eating it. Dark chocolate tastes coarse, but It leaves an amazing aftertaste. Recently, I’ve tried the special Aero chocolates, they have like weird cake mixes and stuff like that, pretty good, I wonder if anyone has tried these, I think they only make them in Canada but I’m not sure. I also noticed that every big chocolate brand makes special choccys that aren’t available at supermarkets, for some reason I find that really interesting. You have to go to actual places that sell SPECIAL choccys and you’ll find like really exotic kitkats and Oreos. @Foodies

4 Likes

Added the #opinion #food #favourite tags for ya.

I agree, all are nice in their own way. I don’t pick things one over the other, and that is especially true when it comes to food.

I like to eat Dark Chocolate more though but that’s cos I’m used to getting only that when I was a kid.

1 Like

interesting, I also used to eat it a lot as a kid, since that’s the kind my parents and people around me used to eat.

1 Like

that’s the “special” oreo choccy i was talking about.

2 Likes

Yea. I’ve liked all the chocolates I’ve tried though so far.

I prefer milk chocolate. White chocolate tastes too bland and Dark chocolate is too bitter.

1 Like

Whitaker’s

https://i0.wp.com/stoppress.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/converted_files/tumb/images/longform/screen_shot_2017-10-19_at_9.40.43_am.png?fit=1880%2C807&ssl=1

1 Like

Milka

Yes that! :100::brown_heart:

2 Likes

I like Cadbury plain bitter drinking cocoa and the sweet one also :slightly_smiling_face::star_struck:

image image

1 Like

White chocolate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And this

3 Likes

zero barsss or hershey kisses

(they usually have caramel at the top idk why its not showing pls)

1 Like

dark and nestle crunch

2 Likes

so twix but snowy

2 Likes

better :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I love dark chocolate. Personally, I’m not a fan of things that are overly sweet, so I don’t like milk chocolate that much, unless it has a filling that balances out the sweetness.

1 Like

that looks delicious i’ve never seen it

1 Like

Milk chocolate :yum:

1 Like

I love dark chocolate tbh

1 Like

Dark chocolate is my personal favorite. But milk chocolate will suffice if there isn’t any dark chocolate around.

2 Likes