-- What's your favourite TV series? 🎥

– What is your favourite TV series?
– Are there any shows you dislike?
– What show would you like to start watching?
– What show would you ever re-watch?

~ :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :gem: :sunflower:

6 Likes
  • The gifted
  • Manifest
  • Grown-ish
  • The flash
  • Legacies
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Euphoria
  • Stranger things
  • You

And more

Not that Ik any of

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Idk

3 Likes

Basically all the Arrowverse shows, though I have a soft spot for Arrow, since it’s the first one I started watching. I also like Titans, though I don’t know if it counts, since it’s not really a ‘TV’ show.

Batwoman, it’s just full off virtue signaling and generally sucks. I was really exited for an openly LGBT hero, but they just wont shut up about it.

I wanna watch the third season of Santa Clarita Idet, I keep putting it off :sweat_smile:

I’m rewatching Titans and Being Human right now. I heard Arrow is rewatchable, so I’ll probably rewatch that someday, too.

1 Like

What is your favourite TV series?
Game of Thrones, it’s one of a kind. <3

Are there any shows you dislike?
Not one that I can think of, I probably wouldn’t watch it if that was the case.

What show would you like to start watching?
I’ve been thinking about starting to watch The Umbrella Academy. But I honestly don’t feel like watching series at the moment. I watched series and movies every day some years ago and I’m a bit tired of it now.

What show would you ever re-watch?

• Game of Thrones
  • Sherlock
  • Vikings
3 Likes

The Umbrella Academy is so interesting. I would re-watch it.

1 Like

Well, then it definitely will be first on my list. :wink: I’ve also heard that the series Chernobyl has received extremely high reviews, so I’m a bit interested in that one as well.

2 Likes

Most likely Doctor Who and Dance Academy

Probably not. If I don’t like a show I usually just drop it and move on :sweat_smile:

A show called “Get Even” on BBC iPlayer. I’m watching it now and it’s really good so far!

The Sparticle Mystery and Sarah Jane Adventures because they’re my favourite CBBC shows. Also Degrassi because that had great episodes too.

euphoria, alias grace, the witcher

most of the popular shows like vampire diaries, teen wolf, riverdale, stranger thing etc are boring to me

planning to watch peaky blinders

scream queens and the witcher

1 Like

Vampire Knight
Naruto and Naruto shippuden
Pokémon (more so now that my eldest monster loves it to death. She has to take a Pikachu with her everywhere)
RWBY

Legacies
Black lighting

Arrow upto season 4
Flash up to season 3

1 Like

The Originals
Gossip Girl
Supernatural
The stranger things
Bones
Game of thrones
The Witcher

Honestly, can’t think of anything right now.

Peaky Blinders, The Office and Lucifer!
I’m also looking for some good horror shows but can’t find anything. :pensive:

The Originals. Love it so much.

I haven’t watched Chernobyl but I’ve seen it. I might watch it.

1 Like

I’ll admit, the episodes are quite long. But it’s worth it! I love Umbrella Academy and season 2 is coming soon as well! =DD

1 Like

Wow, two persons who think that this is a good series on this thread :smile: I guess I won’t be disappointed :wink:

I have watched some analysis and review videos on YouTube, so I know kind of what’s going to happen. :laughing: But I think I want to see it anyway! :dizzy:

1 Like

It has some really weird and random moments :joy: But that’s what makes it good!
ALso the plot is very interesting :eyes:

1 Like

I find the characters very interesting and complex :nerd_face: and their powers are cool + interesting. I don’t want to spoil things for people here though. :laughing:

1 Like

Stranger Things :new_moon::dizzy:

I don’t think so :thinking::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

Maybe GOT :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

Stranger Things c:

2 Likes

I guess nobody is in love with greys anatomy as I am

I been watching Nancy drew for a while and creepy plus amazing.

1 Like

Probably High School Musical The Musical The Series and The Voice.

Too many to list

Once Upon A Time. I sorta started to watch it but then got so busy so I’d like to continue.

I’d like to rewatch some of the Disney Channel shows I liked as a kid to try to remember why I loved them so much.

Brooklyn 99 is elite. image

River dale.
13 Reasons why.

The office.

•Miranda
•Lucifer
•the 100
•brooklyn 99
•Teen wolf
•once upon a time.
•Prison break.
•Arrow