What's your go-to restaurant for amazing food?

For me, it’s definitely the restaurant owned by my favorite family ever. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :sunflower: :sunflower:
It’s a Lebanese restaurant. The food is delicious, the quality and freshness of ingredients they use is the best, and they have great work ethics. It’s not too expensive, either, depending on what you order.

What’s yours?

4 Likes

Cheesecake factory or that Thai restaurant in NYC.

1 Like

McDonald’s :star_struck:

1 Like

@Foodies what do you think?

I’d say BJ’s which you’ll only know if you’re from socal like I am :star_struck:

3 Likes

I don’t have any go-to restaurant because I don’t eat out…
I cook my own food
the only thing I’ll buy is KFC which I rarely do now :star_struck:

Dunkin’ Donuts :doughnut::ok_hand:

1 Like

never heard of BJ’s tell me more about it :eyes:

1 Like

its just a good restaurant with good burgers and fries

1 Like

Hmm, fast food restaurants would be McDonald’s, Chick Fil a, or Panera Bread
Actual restaurants would probably be Urban Hot Pot, Cheesecake Factory, or a Pho restaurant

3 Likes

WHERE IS THIS FACTORY I WILL EAT ALL OF THE CHEESECAKE :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :cake:

But I would say that I really like any nearby pizza place, also hot pot, and occasionally McDonalds

a.t. h.o.m.e.
I don’t eat at restaurants :joy: because I cook my own food.

1 Like

I usually cook my own food as well, but there are certain days I have less time or haven’t gone to the grocery store and am out of food.

For example, on Tuesdays I don’t have much time to cook, so I usually cook on Monday and eat leftovers. But two weeks in a row, at work we had to have a course over Zoom right after work. From 2:00-4:00. I ordered delivery service from a restaurant, and had leftovers for the next day.
And there are times I like to order food from my relatives’ restaurant, because the food is just so delicious.

1 Like

A fast food restaurant called Jollibee :+1: it’s very ordinary/simple but it has a fine taste of home chef’s kissi

There’s also what we call Mang Inasal here and I like the sisig there a lot. Other than that, it also is very Filipino which I like because Filipino foods are the best

@Foodies What’s your go-to restaurant for good food? :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

DUCK!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity