What's your hair type?

Hi! I was going to make a poll but I thought it would be nicer to discuss it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What’s your hair type? All textures welcome to chat :sparkles:

Maybe you can get some hair advice too!

I’m 4a/4b/4c with some 3c at the ends of my hair - So curly/coily hair 3/4 of the way down with some curly hair at the ends :v:t4:

14 Likes

I have naturally curly hair but I do hair relaxing so, for the most part it’s straight. :eyes:

Frizzy as hell but still straight (kind’ve) :rofl:

3 Likes

You could have some nice hairstyles too, straight hair is very versatile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Neither curly nor straight… it kind of pockets out somewhere in the middle, and frizzes up a lot.
But I wear a lace front wig most of the time because it’s easier than flat-ironing or styling with a blow dryer, less expensive and less harmful than going to the hair salon, and much more practical.

2 Likes

Wigs are great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

1B :joy: it’s super thin but I have a lot of it

3 Likes

I’m not sure. not long but it’s super coily, rough and thick

3 Likes

It depends! It’s dark golden, blond type of hair. Also, I have bangs. I guess it’s more straight but it’s wavy at the ends. And it’s kinda thick!

1 Like

My hair texture is (4B). I’ve never in my life used a relaxer or straightener on my hair. It hurts… :cloud::woozy_face:

5 Likes

Sorry I had to leave this here. :joy:

11 Likes

That’s so good :yellow_heart: Mine always take ages to loosen up smh

2 Likes

Naturally wavy but I do wish it was straight :pleading_face:
So I do straighten it most of the time but I’m trying not to do it as much as I did before!

3 Likes

Very wavy with curls at the ends. When I had very short hair (like 13/14 years ago) it was really curly :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

It’s straight but kinda thick, and it’s light brown, but it turns blond at summer and sometimes at spring too :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

3 Likes

I’m sure your hair is lovely, I’m glad you’re not straightening it as much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Mine is thicc & wavy

2 Likes

4c. And let me tell you, it is a HASSLE to comb it out :tired_face: Very thick and kinky. I plan on ordering a shampoo brush which theoretically will get all the dead hair out of my hair without pulling out hair so the length of my hair won’t decrease every time I comb it out.

3 Likes

2b, but my hair has between 2a and 2b in the front :joy: :woman_shrugging:t4:

It’s like a cinnamon brown color, and gold(ish) in summer. Well, that’s if I’m ever outside.

1 Like

That’s so relatable, I hate having to rake them little brushes through my hair :pensive: I know 4C girls get so much hate these days, so stay strong :yellow_heart: :sparkles:

1 Like

It’s dark brown, Coily, and thick. I just wish it was longer but I barely take care of my hair so I’m pretty sure if it was, it’d be a hassle. :joy:

3 Likes