What's your order at Starbucks/How do you feel about Starbucks?

@Discussions

I order a venti caramel crunch frappuccino and a cakepop sometimes, yeah I know I’m basic :relaxed:

Also, how do you feel about Starbucks? I understand why it’s so popular, and their coffee is good, even though they seem to be anti blm.

7 Likes

I rarely go to Starbucks but always get some type of iced tea or a chai latte. :eyes:

3 Likes

lmao, i’m too broke for starbucks

5 Likes

I get one every 3 weeks, I’m not drowning in money either

3 Likes

I usually order the seasonal stuff, some of my favorites are the peppermint mocha, the midnight cookie crumble, and the pumpkin spice frappes. Also the cat cakepops are adorable

4 Likes

Mostly a chai latte over coconut milk and a cinnamon swirl or a halloumi&avocado muffin :eyes:
But I rarely have Starbucks there’s none where I live lol

4 Likes

Or just iced tea

4 Likes

I don’t drink coffee so nothing??:joy:

3 Likes

A caramel frappucino (I cannot spell) with a coffee base

4 Likes

adds to very short list of things you like to eat/drink

5 Likes

I like it with a cream base too

5 Likes

Noted

5 Likes

I didn’t know that omg

I love Starbucks and I order a vanilla milkshake always. For my half birthday in school I got a ten dollar Starbucks gift card

3 Likes

you rich folks n your half birthdays

5 Likes

Starbucks is overrated af tho

3 Likes

haha, i never knew about half birthdays but it was how my school processed :joy:

3 Likes

I usually get the chai latte or green tea frappucino

3 Likes

No Starbucks in my country

2 Likes

I usually get the double chocolate frappuccino, apple carmel cider drink, strawberry refresher, carmel macchiato, pumpkin spiced latte or mocha latte one for drinks anyway. For food I get the cake pops and that tomato square toast thing. I can’t remember the name of it. I’m not much of a coffee person. I just started drinking coffee in the past 6 years.

Uh I just see Starbucks as a place to get coffee. I think corporations should stay out of protests. Just like social media should stay out of politics. It’s not their field to play around on. It’s like putting a person who is CEO into a farmers job. Both are completely different expertise.

2 Likes

YES

1 Like