When are you going back to school?

With coronavirus still rearing it’s ugly head, a lot of school starts are getting pushed back- mine was pushed back from August 10th to the 24th, two whole weeks. Did your school start date get pushed back? Are you going back to school at all, or doing virtual?

1 Like

I start on August fifth, but I move in tomorrow. I’m terrified

1 Like

Supposedly August 10th, but online… and now it might get pushed back again. :disappointed: :disappointed:

1 Like

Virtual school for fall, returning in spring

1 Like

September 28 :eyes:

1 Like

September 8th and it won’t be online anymore :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

I believe we’re set to go back to school in September, but whether it’ll be in person or online has yet to be decided.

(Edit: shortly after I posted this, they announced that students will be back in the classroom come September with elementary school students going back full time with smaller classes and high schools in 24 boards going back on an alternating day schedule. The rest will go back full time. Students from grade 4 and up are required to wear masks.)

3 Likes

It should start September 1st, but it’s not certain

1 Like

On Monday :sob:
Every other college starts on the 21st…

I started going back to school on April 19th, on Mondays and Thursdays (or whenever I needed to take a test), and now I’ll go back full time on May 10th :eyes: not looking forward to it lmao

What about you, @Students?

1 Like

bruh school is almost over

i think it’s a little late to be asking this

1 Like

it was a staff task lel

2 Likes

Schools here will reopen in August. Ever since March 2020, the whole country has been doing remote learning.

Closed due to inactivity