When does everyone school and college start in 2020-2021?

I do know that all North Carolina school will start August 17 and All college start on August 18.

What will school do this year?
This is what school will decide here in nc below.

Plan A: All students attend school at the same time. Teachers and older students wear masks as part of more comprehensive safety protocols.

Plan B: Schools limited to 50% of their maximum capacity. Each district plan for students to alternate between in-person and remote lessons. Heightened safety procedures implemented, including 6 feet of distance between all students and staff.

Plan C: No students attend in-person lessons as remote instruction continues. Most districts are awaiting Cooper’s decision before sharing reopening specifics. But a few have revealed details on their potential reopenings, particularly for Plan B, which possesses the most variables around blending in-person and remote instruction.

So what is your school or college going to do?

In case another shutdown happened towards Christmas :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I’m going to be graduating sometime in August. Summer online courses… fun.

1 Like

For now, it’s online classes

2 Likes

Towards the end of August I think. Atleast that’s when introduction week begins.

1 Like

Nothing is changing. Colleges in October, high schools and middle schools in September!

1 Like

@ThePoeticRaven nice
@elixr cool
@LHT that really cool because it almost hit September.
@astxrism oh my, I didn’t see that coming

Good luck to all of you who will start school soon in August, and do you think you will wear mask in school.

2 Likes

I start college on August fifth.

1 Like

Nice

But I’m leaving on July thirtieth

1 Like

Cool.

I don’t think so it’s not required to wear a mask in my country unless you take public transportation. I think my college might use plexiglas screens instead because the classrooms there are quite small.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I guess school can decide what they want to do, I do know that here in North Carolina they are making middle and high school wear mask.

1 Like

We have to wear masks.

1 Like

As of right now, we don’t know whether or not we’ll go back to school in September. It’s all dependent on what happens with our province’s numbers over the summer. Best case scenario, we return and it’s business as usual with enhanced public health protocols. Otherwise, we go on alternating days/weeks or worst case, continue with online learning.

2 Likes

Cool and I had to wear mask when I going to piano lessons,

True, but I wonder if they take away fall break.

They changed break for us.

1 Like

This is for elementary/high schools, so we don’t have a fall break.

1 Like

Yikes

Oh my,