When is your bedtime usually?

I usually go to bed at 11:30.
Do you have a bedtime?
Do you fall asleep as soon as you go to bed?
Do you usually sleep at the same time every night?

7 Likes

Usually varies between 1am and 4am

No It can take me up to an hour to fall asleep on a good night, I might not on a bad night.

Almost never sleep at the same time…

I mean its 02:42 atm

usually around 11:30 - 1:00

1 Like

Never (no joke it’s almost morning)

Other way around hun😉

I got to bed between 1-3AM usually

Any time between 11pm and 3am. Depends on how invested I am in the show I’m watching and/or how tired I am.

12 AM - 4 AM

If I have school the next morning, I go to bed at like 9:30pm or 10:00pm. If not, I go to bed at like midnight and then stay up pretty much all night (Not healthy, Ik. Lol).

1 Like

It depends, 2am if everyone’s inactive or I’m really tired, but 4am if my friends are online :star_struck:

what is bedtime?

But honestlyy i sleep at 2-3am :sneezing_face: and then wake up at 3pm :partying_face:

1 Like

Added some tags :innocent:

I don’t have a bedtime, I go to sleep whenever I feel tired and even then, sometimes, I can’t fall asleep. When I had classes, I would be at the Academy all day so I would go to bed early because I was exhausted, around 12 (yes that’s early ahaha).
Recently, I’ve been going to bed around 3 am and I have a hard time falling asleep, for some reason.

12pm-4am

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
OMG, that’s what happens when you try to create a topic while having a 30-hour migraine.

1 Like

Oof :joy:

I have a hard time to get bed, like At 2am

10.30pm to 11.10pm … but I don’t fall alsleep for ages.

If I got school the next day I go to bed at around 22:30 (10:30pm) otherwise at around 00:00 (12am). I don’t always fall asleep as soon as I go to bed. Tbh it depends. When I was younger I had a huge problem with this, it usually took me an hour to fall asleep, now I fall asleep faster, but I still have sometimes when I can’t sleep.

Samee

Usually after 20 minutes

NOPE usually depends