When our time has come

So here is a thread dedicated to any side of dying.

The psychological part of it, the science, the beliefs.

On this thread you can discuss what you think happens when we die, where we go, if we have souls that reincarnate, why you believe this, and even debate on the most logical conclusion. You can discuss whether you’re afraid or not, what you want to accomplish before your death, etc.

I think many crazy ideas and theories will be fun to hear from y’all. Hopefully we get some.

3 Likes

Yes we do have souls and we do incarnate in our next life based on our karma :+1:

1 Like

Added tags!

I don’t like to think about that :weary:
But I’d like to see some theories!!

1 Like

For me, I don’t believe in anything strictly. I think there are many possibilities. But for now, I don’t see anything spiritual related occurring after I die.

I don’t think it’s wrong to have religion etc, believe in spirituality, but personally, I don’t see anything occurring after we die. We decay the part of ourselves that give us the ability to do what we do as a human, that gives us consciousness. Unless the soul isn’t actually just our body and something spiritual, but I don’t see the possibility because I have no facts to prove that. And I have no facts to prove death and the after life, so I remain floating in the realm of ideas. Because I think anything is possible,

There’s this theory that we’re just an alien experiment and we’re actually being controlled. Or other control theories that we’re just in a simulation. It’s always cool to think about.

I believe that a part of us stays in this world after death. Not reincarnation, but, just a part of us.

I mean yeah, for me I’d like to think of what you said as just how the world was affected by our presence, the memories we gave others, the supplies we used, the presence we filled that is now empty.

1 Like

Exactly.

Energy is only transformed, and it is all improving so I guess u could say we have souls on our path to enlightenment

And yea we probably collect memories of the ways that certain things feel, our energy needs cleansing because of the bad ones, and we can’t stay attached to the good ones because it makes transformation inefficient

1 Like

Oh it’s def a simulation
We are just a thought
That’s how the universe just appeared out of nowhere, like an idea
Poof!

1 Like

I believe in spiritual energy. Since matter can’t be created or destroyed, the matter from our bodies is converted to spiritual energy.

Or the “energy” (our body) is decomposed since we’re dead.

1 Like

Yeah, our body decomposes, but the soul stays behind. That’s a better explanation.

But do you even have an explanation for what the soul is composed of? And how it would exist in this reality? Do you think consciousness is the component of a soul?

1 Like

Nope. I honestly have no flipping clue.

It’s just what I think.

I understand. And I was just asking questions.

1 Like

I’ve always kinda believed that the dead are still out there…you see, my twin died when we were only a month old, so it’s comforting to me.

The way they affected the world is still there of course. The mechanics of this world adjusted the way it would for anything forming existence would. Our reaction and memory or just general awareness of an existence that is gone will affect our mind through emotion and attachment, especially with people in our life. I’ve always seen religion/spirituality as a coping mechanism to what people may not want to accept or fully grasp it down to the process in how the atoms manage, etc.

2 Likes

Right.