When's the best time to eat pizza?

I love to eat pizza for lunch and dinner but some of my friends said that it’s better for breakfast :eyes::sparkles:
So when do you think is the best time to eat pizza? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::pizza:

• Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Between two meals
  • Other
  • Eww… Pizza
0 voters

~ :sparkles:

4 Likes

Between lunch and dinner is the best. :white_heart: Some days, I like to eat some for breakfast, some for lumch and some for dinner. :shushing_face::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Relatable :eyes::sparkles::joy:
I’m eating pizza right now :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::green_heart::pizza:

3 Likes

Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time. When pizza’s on a bagel, you can eat pizza any time!

(Commercial jingle for Pizza Bagel Bites that has been in my head for at least 20 years hahaha)

:pizza:

3 Likes

Pizza whenever! Who cares when you eat it it’s piizzaaaaa

2 Likes

Anytime, but it’s best to eat it at dinner while watching a movie and getting KFC, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’M GETTING HUNGRY. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Bump

When you are hungry

9 in the afternoon!

1 Like

Anytime is the best time to eat pizza lol

I want some now

1 Like

I do love pizza I remember the first time in the theme park in there this pizza restaurant served 30” pizza

Here what the pizza look like

I hope they bring back the 30” pizza.

All day everyday! Lol.

1 Like

What a coincidence, I’m eating pizza right now.

Oml lucky

I’m so hungry and pizza sounds good rn :joy:

1 Like

Cheese pizza?

1 Like

Ugh, yesss

Either that or margarita or bacon or bacon and pineapple or pretty much anything and I’d take the toppings off if I didn’t like it :joy:

1 Like

Never had any of those.

1 Like

Whatttt, really? You should try them

1 Like

i don’t like pizza

3 Likes

I don’t wanna eat pineapple on pizza Sof. The combo is… I’ve had pear (which I absolutely hate) and cheese pizza and I didn’t like that either

1 Like