Where did you go on your last vacation?

For me, I traveled to New York for a few weeks then to Beijing shortly after during the summer of 2019. It was probably one of my best summers and I’d definitely do it again :pleading_face: really miss being able to go on vacation :sob:

• Where did you go on your last vacation? When?
  • Would you travel there again?
  • Are you planning any prospective vacations after the pandemic ends?
2 Likes

yes i had a trip to japan planned for last summer but it got cancelled and i will not give up on getting to go someday

also i want to go to spain with my sisterrr we wanted to do a bike trip

1 Like

THOSE ARE AMAZING PLACES :sob:

1 Like

i’ve never been but they better be rad with how long i’ll have to wait :triumph:

1 Like

We we to to a friend’s beach house.

1 Like

I don’t know when but maybe last year. I went to my grandparents’ to go to a farther place.

Yes I love it there. Even though it was hotter than where I am. At least I get to eat foods that aren’t in my place peacefully :triumph:

I don’t plan them :star_struck:

1 Like

In my bed :star_struck:

1 Like

I went to Houston, Texas

I wouldn’t mind lol cuz I barely visited anything the last time I went there

Most likely, we earned some free tickets in the plane we took last year, so I’m planning on maybe going to Yellowstone when the pandemic ends.

1 Like

Legoland, that was during Christmas break of 2019 :eyes:

1 Like

Dreamland

1 Like

Nigeria, Christmas 2019
dat was fun
when I wasn’t dying

I went to a beach in Guerrero, Mexico, last year in December.

Probably, but the trip was very long and kind of uncomfortable, so maybe with a different travel plan, and not sharing a room with others because I really like my privacy when it comes to bathroom stuff.

YES!! My biggest dream and goal for this year is to travel to the USA to visit my nephews.
And later, to Frankfurt, Germany, which is where my mom is living right now. Though she’s planning to come back and stay with me for a few months.

1 Like

Summer of 2019. We went to Mount Olympus, North Carolina, and Georgia.

1 Like

Wha?

1 Like

Oh, the amusement park I mean. In Wisconsin.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten out of the USA.

2 Likes

Well, I can tell you you went to my state.

2 Likes

#vacation added!

Ha
What’s a vacation
Dunno those
Only work :v:t4::v:t4::v:t4::v:t4::v:t4:

1 Like

Mexico