Where do you keep your books?

I have a bookshelf but it’s full, so some of my books just had to find a place somewhere else :sweat_smile: The one that I’m currently reading is on my table, some are on my chair and others are just somewhere else in my room. My Mum even put some on top of my wardrobe :joy:

Where do you keep your books?

1 Like

I rent books so I have to give them bacc to the library :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have a huge american closet, lots of space, so I have one shelf just for books

1 Like

I found a bunch of books yesterday… UNDER my bed… I didn’t even know there were books… I don’t remember putting them there :upside_down_face:

I keep my books on a bookshelf in my room :eyes::books:

What about you, @Bookworms? :thinking:

3 Likes

Uh… in boxes in the garage from when I left to go overseas. A few are in a long row on my dresser, a dozen on a small side table, and two waist-high stacks against the wall.

2 Likes

I don’t really keep my books anywhere, 'cause it’s from the library and I have to give them bacc
crie

@Bookworms What about you? Where do you keep your books?

1 Like

Set up like a shelf on my dressers, a few lined up on a small make-shift “coffee” table, a stack on a cabinet, and two TALL-AS stacks when you walk into the room. These are all in my room, by the way. 'Cause I also have boxes upon boxes in the garage too. (wink)

1 Like
My website where my Wattpad thrillers can be found

cutiepiettv0kcrk.wixsite .com/storiesmore/team-4-1 (Remove the SPACE between “website” & “.com”

Closed due to inactivity