Which anime\manga character do you think embodies orange?

What anime or manga character do you think best embodies the color orange? I’d have to say Naruto Uzumaki, because he wears a lot of it. Either him, or that Umaru Chan girl.
Naruto

Umaru Doma

3 Likes

Add Sailor Venus to that list!

2 Likes

Ooh, yes. I need to watch Sailor Moon.

3 Likes

The original 90s version is funny and campy, doesn’t take itself too seriously, but with some angsty moments. The only problem is that it deviated way too far from the books and because of that, it never ended properly.

The revamped Crystal version is more directly based on the manga (very much “by the book”), which is more girly and romantic. Takes itself a bit more seriously, but the animation is gorgeous.

1 Like

Narancia Ghirga from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, his name is literally orange in Italian!

Will Narancia Ghirga Die in JoJo? - OtakuKart

2 Likes

I think we found him, folks. The literal embodiment of orange.

1 Like

He’s so adorable, I love him. One of my favorite characters from Vento Aureo/Golden Wind

1 Like

I originally thought he was a girl.

1 Like

Me too. I still mix up his gender identity. My headcanon is that he’s genderfluid

1 Like

That’s now my headcannon.

1 Like

Him being trans is another one of my headcanons too!

I disagree. It’d have worked more if Narancia had more orange physical features, like ginger hair.

1 Like

Narancia with ginger hair sounds so cuuuute

But I ain’t never seen an Italian with ginger hair

1 Like

:rofl: Touche. I’m sure one exists somewhere though. It’s a recessive gene in everyone, isn’t it?

1 Like

Possibly. I mean, I have red hair and I’m black

1 Like

Zenitsu is yellow and orange imo

3 Likes

Crap! I forgot him!

1 Like

Shouyo Hinata, The Human Tangerine

Screenshot_2022_0605_123110

2 Likes

A guy I know cosplayed him.

1 Like