Which book from your childhood do you still enjoy reading today?

I still have all my books from my childhood, but I barely ever look at them or read them anymore. I read my favourite childhood book again and I didn’t really like it, sadly. But there are some that I still think are good!

Are there books from your childhood that you still like?
Which ones do you still enjoy reading today?

3 Likes

Yes love

Goldilocks and the three Bears, Pinocchio and Little Red Riding Hood

The books have those three stories in one and I just love re-reading them because it’s so fun :blush:

1 Like

I loved Fairy folk trilogy by Gillian Summers when I was younger and if I had time I’d defiantly read that again!

The Velveteen Rabbit is a book i absolutely adore
i liked it a lot as a kid, but now that i’m an adult i’m completely in love with it

also Narnia, PJO and The Hobbit and big comfort series (or books) to me and i think i’ll never get tired of reading them

4 Likes

The little prince :raised_hands:t4: Best book ever

3 Likes

There were these Fancy Nancy books and Junie B. Jones that stuck with me. Not relateable anymore but definitely enjoyable still as it’s something my tiny child brain was really interested in. Used to have all the books for the series.

1 Like

I love reading Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
although i first read it when I was like… ten I love it lol

1 Like

Yesss

Geronimo/Thea Stilton books

1 Like

Junie B Jones, Girl, Stolen, and Dreamers often Lie. I actually would say I’d be interested in reading all the books I’ve ever read in my childhood. It doesn’t sound soooo bad… right? Lol I think it would be fun to evaluate the books I read and enjoyed when I was little and how it maybe affected me.

@Bookworms do you think you’d like the books you read when you were little as much as you did back then? Why or why not? How have they influenced you today, if they did at all?

1 Like

The Magic Treehouse series!

1 Like

Oh sh*t, those too. I really liked those books.

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity