Which games did you always want as a child?

For me, I think I always really wanted to get a nice set of clue. I really liked the concept of the game, but we only had a really decrepit version of it that was hard to play with. I can’t think of anything else in particular, but I’m sure there were some other games I really wanted… :thinking:

Did you ever get them?

4 Likes

i always wanted sims 4 and minecraft- now i have them bothhh

Sims
Any Naruto, yugioh game

Nope

The Sims games

A Sims game on the computer or console (Like PlayStation or Xbox) But instead I got it on the Wii and ds. Oh well :blush:

I always wanted the Pokemon DS games, which I got and still have.

1 Like

I definitely wanted to get a bunch of those games as a kid

I really want Sword or Shield, but I don’t know if I want to buy a whole new game console. I already have a 3DS.

I had bunch of games when I was a kid but I don’t know which one I really wanted :thinking:
Probably The Sims

Oof I always wanted the electronic life board game when I was younger. I had a weird obsession with the life board game for some reason. Also, I really liked the electronic monopoly game as well! The one game I have been wanting since I first saw it was the monopoly Harry Potter game.

@Discussions

1 Like

Persona 5

1 Like

I always wanted this game called PayDay. I asked for it every Christmas and never got it :skull:

1 Like

SIMS

2 Likes

Mouse trap. I always wanted it but as I grew up, I realised it wasn’t that great.

Closed due to inactivity