Which (Gem)stone Matches You?

So, I was cleaning and organizing my old collection off (gem)stones earlier today, and that gave me inspiration to make this thread. In this thread based on a couple of polls, I will choose a stone from my collection that I believe fits you. I can’t promise everyone will get a stone 100% according to their answers, but I will try my best!

What is your favorite color?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Purple
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Orange
  • Brown/earthy colors
  • Muted soft natural colors
  • White
  • Black
  • I want it to be transparent

0 voters

Do you want a pattern or one equal color?

• A pattern
  • In one equal color but with different shades of that color
  • Completly one equal color

0 voters

If you chose pattern and really want you can give a second color and I will try to find that color combination :eyes:

Now natural and smooth do you want the stone to be?

• Completely polished and smooth
  • Polished but it doesn’t have to be a smooth shape
  • As natural as possible
  • I don’t mind either way

0 voters

How shiny do you want it to be?

• Really shiny
  • Just a little bit
  • Very matte

0 voters

Just leave a comment below if you voted on the polls and I will reply with a picture as soon as I see it!
I hope you guys will enjoy this, haha, I don’t expect too much cause I’m just doing it for fun, anyway, @anon68003072 I said I would tag you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Also, I know I didn’t include all colors, but that means I simply don’t have a stone in that color. Like for example I only have one red stone in total!

1 Like

Voted

1 Like

I voted :sunglasses: yayyy

2 Likes

Damn, at the moment I need it the most my camera of my phone decided to not cooperate, give me a few minutes :eyes:

2 Likes

Voted hihi

1 Like

I votedd~

1 Like

:relaxed:

1 Like

Pictures are coming up right now, hahah, I am doing them all in one post, and let’s just say this is more challenging than I thought :joy:

1 Like

Voted! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@liyahsdiamond

@anon68003072

It’s not according to your requirements with the touch of red, but I thought you would appreciate it :eyes:

@Littlefeets

@unsungcheerio

@astxrism

It has layers from dark to light blue

@Sophia1233

@Mouschi

@Rainbow

I’m sorry for the bad quality pictures, it turned out to be more complicated than I thought to photograph them properly. I hope you guys like the stones I selected

9 Likes

I like it! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Wowww it’s so pretty! I like it a lott!

1 Like

As black as my soul, I love it.

2 Likes

Oooo you know me too well I certainly do like it :blush:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I imagined, I’m not joking :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m glad everyone likes the ones I’ve chosen :eyes: I guess I did a pretty okay job :joy:

1 Like

Pretty!

1 Like

Bootiful! :pleading_face:

Voted!

1 Like