Which Harry Potter house are you In based on your zodiac sign

I was looking up zodiac signs on Harry Potter house and do you know what you house is based on your zodiac sign.

My house based off of my zodiac sign is Slytherin
See who matches you as well.

https://screenrant.com/which-hogwarts-house-are-you-based-on-your-zodiac/

4 Likes

Oohhh! This is cool!

2 Likes

Full of fire, brimming with confidence and courage, Aries really only have one option when it comes to finding the perfect Hogwarts house: Gryffindor. They’re natural leaders and love diving headfirst into challenges, which describes Harry and his fellow Gryffindors pretty well.

In Gryffindor, an Aries would find themself surrounded by likeminded individuals - tough, fiery, outgoing, and ready to take on the world.
Nope. Not me.

2 Likes

Since I’m cancer :cancer: my house is Ravenclaws.

2 Likes

That’s more me.

2 Likes

This is what it says about cancer

Cancers’ emotional makeup, along with their wisdom, make them the perfect fit for Ravenclaw. Cancers are often wise, intuitive, and imaginative, which perfectly describes many notable Ravenclaws, including Luna Lovegood.

Even though their emotions are important, Cancers don’t let them get in the way of their decision-making. Their emotional and critical intelligence is what makes them the best fit for Ravenclaw.

2 Likes

Yep. Sounds like me…except I sometimes let my emotions get in the way…oops.

2 Likes

Same with me because my parents put me down even if I don’t do fitness. Like just dance on Xbox.

1 Like

Yep, still in Gryffindor. But it’s cool how all the fire signs are Gryffindors.

2 Likes

Cool.

2 Likes

According to mine (Taurus) I’d be hufflepuff. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yuck, I would not want to be hufflepuff. Why couldn’t it be Slytherin or Ravenclaw? (The 2 houses I actually fit)

1 Like

Also I don’t want to be in Slytherin. But I rather be in hufflepuff instead.

Dang I wish I was cancer. Nicely done.

Moved category and added tags

1 Like

Libra

Libras and Hufflepuffs share a lot of similarities, most of them stemming from their kind and humble nature. This zodiac sign is known for its charm. Libras also like balance, hence the scales.

ew no

2 Likes

IM A SLYTHERIN

2 Likes

Haha! My ex is a Libra. He’s not a Hufflepuff at all.

1 Like

i’m a slytherin, I already knew this :sob: :sob: :sob:

All my different results always gave me slytherin

No you traitor! You’re hufflepuff!

2 Likes

IM NOT SHUSH

2 Likes