Which is better? Tap water or bottled water?

Bottled water thank you very much

@Discussions

5 Likes

Tap water is actually not bad here, I don’t mind it, whenever I go somewhere I just ask for tap water haha
But bottled water!

2 Likes

I always drink tap water at home

2 Likes

seriously? :joy:

Here in Scotland it’s the exact same :joy:

1 Like

I feel bad if I ask for bottled water haha I don’t know why. Like, people here buy bottled water every day, I don’t want to drink something they bought for themselves

And I feel like everyone here does that. It’s a polite thing to do, I don’t know how to explain it

1 Like

I feel like bottled water is actually trustworthy, but who cares? Free tap water all the way :relieved:

2 Likes

Bottled all the wayyyyy. Although I usually drink tap water from a filtered tap. And I can’t tell the difference between it and bottled tbh. But sometimes water from a regular tap has a different taste :thinking:

1 Like

Haha, I know that some people have clean and filtered tap water that tastes better than bottled water sometimes

Bottled water tastes weird to me for some reason :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

My building is old and the water suck
So bottled water :eyes:

1 Like

tap water is gross so no thank you

1 Like

I ain’t paying more for water when it more than likely comes from the same source. There is nothing wrong with the tap water here, so Tap.

2 Likes

I find that bottled water has a funny taste, so I prefer tap water. My house has a water dispenser in the fridge so we don’t have to use our tap though.

3 Likes

Tap water :yum: (where I live at least)

2 Likes

Tap. It’s good here and better for the environment!

2 Likes

Tap water! Bottled water tastes… plastic-y?

1 Like

:joy:

The tap water here tastes gross in large buildings, so I’d rather drink bottled water

1 Like

Mineral and distilled taste like metal xD

2 Likes