Which is Better? 😏

DC or Marvel :smirk:.

im dc because batman is my idol. don’t attack me :sob:.

But, Which do you perfer and why?

Let the Debation begin :hugs:. (Be Kind and Respectful!!)

7 Likes

Are we talking movies or comics?

2 Likes

either or.

2 Likes

I prefer Marvel movies and comics, but DC tv shows. Mostly because Marvel movies are amazing, but DC shows like The Flash and Arrow are pretty great. So is Supergirl, but I’m biased since she’s my favorite DC hero.

4 Likes

Oh jeez…

1 Like

Wait till the nerds get in. COUgh @ChaoticDeluge

2 Likes

I mean it’s mostly down to personal preference really. I’m not gonna put any judgment here

1 Like

This should be changed to “Which is better” so it can really get people debating.

2 Likes

done & done

2 Likes

I only know that they are superheroes. Like Batman and Spiderman but I don’t even know if that is DC or marvel :laughing:

2 Likes

Batman is DC, Spiderman is Marvel. They’re different universes.

2 Likes

Nah lol I’m kidding, Marvel is so much better than DC in every way and it hurts when people try and say otherwise. Like, DC is good? Sure? The Lantern Corps. comics are pretty cool, and classic Batman is super cool but my lord is Marvel better. Infinity Gauntlet? Secret Wars? Spiderman? X-Men? Deadpool? DADDY - I MEAN DOCTOR DOOM

And that’s just the comics, in terms of films DC has what? The Dark Knight? Sure, it’s one of the best films ever but it’s not even as good as the Marvel equivalent: Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Don’t even @ me with that Justic League baloney, every Avengers poop is higher quality than that trash.

The only thing - only thing that DC has done better is TV shows. The Batman Arkham games revolutionised combat in action games? Sorry, but Spiderman came along and reclaimed that a million times over. Marvel for life suckers, Superman is boring, Batman is overrated and Spiderman is the best superhero. Peace

4 Likes

And the nerdiness jumped out.

3 Likes

The animated movies as well. Assault on Arkham was good.

3 Likes

S P I D E R V E R S E

2 Likes

Is that technically apart of Marvel though? Or Marvel owned?

2 Likes

Technically no, in spirit absolutely.

I’ll happily count the Raimi Spiderman, that less than fantastic 4 and the XXX-Men, because that’s still less trash than DC has in terms of film

2 Likes

That Spiderman was good.

2 Likes

Isn’t Spider Verse owned by Sony?

2 Likes

Yes, but I can confidently count all of the Marvel films even those not part of the MCU or owned by Marvel Studios because it still lands them ahead of DC.

That also means I get to count Deadpool which is a plus

2 Likes