Which job would fit me? 👀

List the tops things you like to do. I know art is one, planning is another one but those are the only two I really know of. Though I can’t come up with much just off those two hobbies.

2 Likes

event organizer-

3 Likes

Agreed, this seems cool and fitting for her! But I think Hanna will have a bit trouble working with others who don’t have similar views with her. Nonetheless, I think she would do great when it comes to event planning.

2 Likes

@Duckling I meant this post for you but Megan does cover some good points. Sorry, @Megan I didn’t see who I was replying to at first since it was on my phone at the time.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m not sure if a job where I have to work with many humans would be the right one for me- :eyes::eyes:

Art, reading, writing, planning stuff, learning new things, helping others… :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Journalist - you like to write, keep up with planning, you’ll do lots of reading for research, and might even do a piece about art.

Freelance Investment Planner/Write/ Analyst - You would be planning, learning new things plus writing with this job.

Art Gallery Curator - you like art which you would be surrounded by art. You will learn new things about the art in the gallery plus many more perks.

Illustrator - Go this route if you want to be a freelance artist which you could pair this with any other job you think you can handle at the same time.

Here are some more jobs to give you an idea of what to look for:

2 Likes

If she doesn’t like talking to people then I don’t think this is the route…

3 Likes

Like, I underestimated how social it all is and I’m doing a degree on it :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, that is true.

1 Like

but you could turn kids into ducks :pleading_face:

3 Likes
  • Graphic design, I feel like you’d be good in marketing or logo design
  • Something in TV production? Maybe an editor. You give off editor vibes.
  • You seem like the person who’d start a social media account ironically and blow up and oops, you’re an influencer now
3 Likes

Not allowed to be a director, though. my job reeeeeeeee

2 Likes

I don’t think that their parents would be okay with that :pleading_face::broken_heart:

What are editor vibes- :eyes::eyes:

I’m too lazy to start a social media account for any purpose other than like spamming my friends :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

you’re right she totally does

2 Likes

Vibes editors give off :eyes:

2 Likes

What vibes do they give off? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Very editorial vibes

2 Likes

I agree. I can see that too

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity