Which job would fit me? 👀

I need to explore my options a bit because I have a call with a counselor soon and still have no idea what would interest/fit me, so be honest and tell me what you think would be a suitable job for me, preferably with a short explanation as to why :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
(Non, forum leader is sadly not a job I’m allowed to pick for this)

7 Likes

@HannaStans

3 Likes

Duck

6 Likes

Well it sort of depends on what kind of things interest you, and also eliminating stuff you wouldn’t want to do.

So like:
Would you want to work at a desk?
Would you want to work in an environment where you create your own tasks?
Would you like to work outside?

stuff like that.

Is there anything in particular that you like learning about/doing?

2 Likes

Kindergarten teacher/assistant kindergarten teacher

3 Likes

I could see you working with animals, and I’m pretty sure the reasoning is clear for that lololol
Maybe as a vet or something

3 Likes

Also yes that

3 Likes

If you like programming, you could think about working in that field :eyes:

PR could also be interesting for you

2 Likes

My dream job, but sadly unrealistic :pleading_face::broken_heart:

I like a lot of stuff which is kinda the problem because I can’t decide onto something :pleading_face:
I wouldn’t mind any work environment as long as it isn’t too loud and I’d have some freedom :eyes::eyes:

Ew, kids :eyes::eyes:

I like animals, but I wouldn’t want to work with them, especially not as a vet, because I can’t stand seeing animals in pain- :pleading_face:

Programming is rad, bit I feel like it’s not my true calling, but would still be a cool hobby :eyes::eyes:

What exactly is PR? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

oooof…

uhmmm… science? teaching? working with the public (nurse, doctor, etc.)

2 Likes

Public relations :eyes:

1 Like

That is actually a really hard part of medical professions in general I think

1 Like

I’d prefer not to teach people anything because I’m a bit too judgemental and wouldn’t be a good teacher- :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

What exactly does that mean? Do I have to work with humans for that? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

They tend to be people handling things like social media for companies, you can try looking them up for more details

You’re gonna have to work with humans in a lot of jobs though :pleading_face:

1 Like

Why are so many interesting jobs related to dealing with humans? :sob:

1 Like

Duck farmer :duck:

2 Likes

Well unfortunately a lot of jobs really do involve working in teams :pleading_face: Some are way worse than others for talking to people, though

1 Like

Also that might depend on your role in a specific field, if you were an anesthesiologist you might only interact with a few of the same people in your work every time, whereas a nurse might have to constantly be talking to patients

1 Like

Graphic design?
Or something art-related.

1 Like