Which level of education did you have the most fun in?

Honestly, I don’t know! I feel like I always had fun but I probably had the most fun in high school! I had super cool classmates and we would do a lot of things together and have a lot of fun on our school trips. I do miss that!
But I also have a lot of fun now, at the Academy! People here are simply amazing and everyone is so accepting. I have some classes with the whole art department and that’s always fun!

• Which level of education did you have the most fun in? Elementary, secondary, uni?
5 Likes

Definitely sixth form/college

Since I made actual friends there and made rad memories

4 Likes

The later the better

3 Likes

Either kindergarten, or high school. My high school was just awesome.

2 Likes

For me it was primary and middle school because I just played with my friends all day.

I’m so done with studying :joy: I like uni for being more independent but I haven’t been active in the student life exactly, I’ve mostly hanged out with my old friends :smiley:

1 Like

Primary school because I was smart and didn’t have to study for hard stuff. Just hung out with my friends and laughed but maybe the best is yet to come when I finish

Elementary school, it was rad :star_struck:

What about y’all?

@Students

3 Likes

High School. The best (for me, at least)

2 Likes

Primary school. Grade 5 was the best. I topped in literally everything, lmao.

2 Likes

Middle school, honestly :star_struck:

Elementary school was horrible – so many fake friends and so much drama
High school is just straight-up stressful

2 Likes

Uhh, none of them-
I never really had fun in any, but like 9th grade was nice :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t have fun. :slight_smile: Most fun I have is in my head. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I think 3rd grade was pretty good, but everything went downhill from there

High school (granted, I’m not in uni yet, but elementary school sucked for me)

uhhh probably 5th grade :thinking:

Primary school :smile_cat: It was fun, we were all kind of friends and we didn’t have to do much for school at home. University is good now, but I’m just so busy :upside_down_face:

Elementary school. I used to come home, do the 1 page of math homework which my teacher had assigned, and then play outside with my friends until like 8 PM :star_struck:

Closed due to inactivity