Which of your characters would you bring on an adventure?

The adventure doesn’t matter, but you’re going!
Let’s make it something dangerous, like a nature walk through a dangerous mountain or a quest through a land of dangers.

@RPers

• Who would you take with you?
  • Why?
  • What type of adventure would it be?
3 Likes

Extremely dangerous adventure that could cost my life:

I’m bringing either Haldir or Kristi, those two could protect me with their strength.

Going somewhere with fire:

Colden (ice powers duh)

2 Likes
  1. Cassius - because he’s friendly and handsome (so that I can flirt with him in the mean time) and caring and bit stupid to put himself in danger for me hehe and :sparkles: magic :sparkles: . Maybe it’d be a Jungle quest or something

2. Aquarius (even though the rp hasn’t started it) because no one knows what tricks she’s got under her sleeves and probably has a lot of experience.

3. LUCAS (I can’t believe I forgot about him!) he’s very funny and will entertain me

4. Xiumin (yes, he’s my character bruh) because looooooot of experience and a wise and knowledgeable person

3 Likes

Also:

Aella - even more dangerous adventure (you never know what she could do to you also her two powerful skills and she’s unpredictable.

2 Likes
  • I would pick Charlia (westeria rp). because of her bond with nature, so she would often know what to do. even when we’re lost she can just ask the trees.

• Avian (westeria) because he has wings so he can just carry me and it will be fast haha.

• Regan (1x1) because she’s brave and cool headed.

1 Like

But she could turn her back on you as well

2 Likes

Scorpio: He’s resourceful and good at making decisions. He’s also a good advisor. And, uh, he’s good in bed if we get bored sjdgsjdvdjsndhssj

Abelino: He’s good at cooking food. And I’m sure Amie and Fleur will tag along with him which would be nice.

Mikhael: He’s an experienced “adventurer” or whatever. He’s travelled a lot and he has a magical voice so he can probably get us away with anything.

3 Likes

True sobs but if I make a deal with her that excites her then she won’t betray me.

2 Likes

Aqua : jumps in HEY!

3 Likes

What?!

2 Likes

You’re stealing Scorp from me

1 Like

He’s mine.

1 Like

Mine and I’ll take him with me on an adventure

1 Like

I am his creator so I get to choose who he belongs to.

1 Like

closed due to inactivity