Which of your characters would you bring to a war?

"Cause she was not the biggest fighter, nor one to raise a fuss. But I remember being proud that she was one of us. And we might never stand together in the shieldwall side by side, But because of her I lift my sword with pride" - heather dale, one of us.

Yes, it’s battle time, the war is coming. As you prepare,@RPers, you’re allowed to take someone with you into battle, who is it going to be?

Which of your characters would you bring to a war?
What would they bring to it?

10 Likes

Aidene :weary: she’ll protect me and @ethereal our war goddess baby

5 Likes

Johnny. For the humor during the dark times

3 Likes

A war on love? … Amius Cupid

1 Like

Dawn Black. This girl is literally wild and will rip your face off.

2 Likes

Will she tho :grimacing:

3 Likes

Now you’re asking the important questions.

Sythaerin (FTD) and Mikhael (LL)

2 Likes

Oh, well, Peter (Westeria), without a doubt. He can handle all the physical contact and that way I can stick to diplomacy on the side. The slight downside is that he’d probably be too self-absorbed in fighting to mind his allies, and would likely accidentally kill me :sparkles: In fact, quite like @FuzilladeBlue, actually ~

3 Likes

Yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll make her

1 Like

I would say Kristi but then again, she could betray me just for the fun of it and I don’t really trust her so Emeka (ftd)

1 Like

Oh, I’d also bring Noe and Emerson, also from FTD. Built like tanks, those two.

1 Like

What about Dieter?

2 Likes

I forgot to put him-

1 Like

Avdimi, he’s son of Ares and Enyo :+1: also Mychyst, Nikares, Anra (she can useful in terms of taming beasts right-), and I can maybe even blackmail Algasia to change the memories of all the soldiers haha :star_struck:

ok but yeha-

OOO WAIT YU NEEDS TO TAKE OFF HIS GLOVES TOO HAHAH

I perhaps can also bring Darling from BR2 for the brains

2 Likes

ill stil only bring my ftd characters :sob:

1 Like

i dont trust my br2 characters nor bridgerton like that.Though Belle would plan a good strategy, and she would be useful but idk if she would like me that much to save me

1 Like

Esther for sure :sob:

2 Likes

Every time I see this question I never know :sob: Probably the hellhound character I’m making for Astral Academy, she’s the best fighter out of all my characters

Or Dominic because he’d be a good strategist

2 Likes

most of my characters from ftd, to be honest :+1:

3 Likes