Which One of Your Art Pieces Has the Most Obscure Meaning?

a) why wasn’t i tagged
b) i second this @E_bee where are

Can’t think of anything in particular I’ve drawn with an obscure meaning, usually I’m just drawing stuff because I feel like drawing something

3 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

@passionfruit do u draw art with meaning or do u just simply like the :money_with_wings: emoji?

1 Like

both sm

So emotional :sob:

1 Like

This made me cry :pensive:

1 Like

can confirm :raised_hand:

that’s- :cowboy_hat_face:

I admire the strength that you had to show whilst going through this time. It honestly made me tear up just looking at the masterpiece before my eyes. It symbolises so much whilst still being so effortless and for that I ask of you to never stop stopping yourself. :sparkles::hugs:

1 Like

The purple colour can only mean one thing. “Stan”. This is truly a big step for the world and I cant wait to see where the next journey of your art will take everyone. The inspiration coming from this is extraordinary and i’m now convinced that you are a wizard. Please don’t forget to drink floor and eat bags!! :sparkles::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for appreciating this! There aren’t many people with an eye like yours. :black_heart:

1 Like

Of course, Una daughter!! It takes a good genius to be able to understand pieces like that!! :hugs::cowboy_hat_face::kick_scooter::sparkles:

1 Like

REALLY?

1 Like

Yes!!! That’s what I said, did I not?? :grinning::grinning::blush::blush::blush::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

1 Like

Did you fianlly show me a pic of your children

2 Likes

Obviously
Ive been waiting for u to take them :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Sorrie you had to wait so long :pensive: they got stuck in the dishwasher :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

UGHHH! How unprofessional
If you keep them for so long they forget me you will get double :billed_cap: and :money_with_wings:

1 Like

UGHHH! :angry: I said sorri!!!

1 Like

Really? Oh sorry i didnt see! Its all k! :heart_eyes: what r u feeding them

1 Like