Which One of Your Art Pieces Has the Most Obscure Meaning?

Is there any art price you’ve made that has complex meaning to it? Maybe something that isn’t obvious or predictable? :thinking:

@Artists

1 Like

Yes. Want to see it?

1 Like

yessss

1 Like

Ok, so… I have a dead twin(the transparent brown haired girl), and my parents don’t exactly accept mr being Pan, so maybe she would if she were alive.

My condolences for your sister. I’m also sorry about your parents. It’s a beautiful drawing!

1 Like

Thank you. She’s holding the Ally flag and I’m holding the Pan one.

1 Like

That’s really cool! You guys look really pretty :)))

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah, she died when we were babies. I’m older by twenty minutes.

1 Like

I’m so sorry about that. :broken_heart:

1 Like

It’s ok. I can’t remember at all.

1 Like

it still hurts, even if you can’t remember. I’ve lost family before I was born and it hurts to think about.

1 Like

It definitely does. We’re way off topic, so shall I make us a pm?

1 Like

sure, that would be cool! Sorry for going off topic :flushed:

Many people don’t know the backstory of this piece.

Drawing

Here’s a little backstory:

One sunny morning i was sitting on my porch, feeling bored i went to my room and realized it looked awful so i started tidying up. While tidying i found a big beautiful pink book. It was a photo album. It was filled with my childhood pictures and other family members. In one picture i saw myself standing with a boy. Then I remember that’s my brother and he is in the room next to me. I went there and saw him crying. I asked what’s up and he said he is sad he hasn’t drawn in ages. He is actually known internationally for his outstanding art skills. So i give him my tablet and he started drawing. My eyes filled with water when i saw him paint. Reminded me of that one time when i was in my moms belly and started drawing there. I am actually now wondering if babies have nails. Do they??? So yeah, he made this majestic artwork and… yeah, no words.
The piece symbolizes how our phones are glued to our hands.

@idiot.exe never message me again pls
@Divcp share ur art pls
@E_bee just fcking come online

6 Likes

Beautiful, heartwarming story. Never tag me or contact me, ever again :partying_face::v:t2:

5 Likes

Sorry this happened to you, @annsza! :confused:

no

3 Likes

Thank you for continuing to support me trough out these years! See you never! :heart_eyes::woman_playing_handball:t3:

2 Likes

Pls.

1 Like

I’d say this is one of my drawings with the deepest meaning…

It’s Stan. With the big left foot.

on a serious note, I don’t really give my art meaning

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing!

3 Likes