Which popular book can you just not get into?

The Hunger Games or the Earth’s Children series.

1 Like

Same! I just never got into it.

1 Like

Honestly the entire Divergent series

The hating game. It was honestly very cringy and just idk, I hated it so much

i would honestly rate twilight higher than this book and i hate twilight

I agree… I actually own a copy of that book, but since I’m really not into entrepreneurial stuff or being a business owner, I didn’t finish it. :disappointed:

1 Like

It used to be Percy Jackson for me, I gave in today tho and read about 100 pages this far. It’s still not a full on yes for me, but I guess I could end up liking it once I’ve read more. The writing style bothers me though, I don’t like the feeling it’s written by a kid (even if that’s on purpose as it’s ‘written’ by the mc who is 12)

1 Like

I can’t get into the Hunger Games!

What book?

How’s Percy going now?

Looks like the original reply came from a spam account, and got removed… but I remember they were talking about Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I read the first half of the book, but lost interest later on.

1 Like

Oooooh… right.
What made you lose interest?

… Anything written by Colleen Hoover

Haven’t been able to read much since unfortunately…

1 Like

Awwww, how come? 'Cause of school?

1 Like

No, cause I’m non stop travelling the last days. I’m travelling through Latin America for a few months. I’ve barely sat down for more than an hour the last days. Currently in Cuenca, Ecuador, and I’ve had some great days here and in Baños where I was before!

1 Like

anything by collen hoover and the spanish love deceiption

Also the hating game

1 Like

Sameeeee on that Colleen Hoover part… I don’t get the hype

1 Like

Changed tag, and fixed some emojis.

And sadly after trying some more I have to conclude Percy Jackson really isn’t for me…