Which stories that you now love did you not want to read at first?

At first, I didn’t want to read Dripping Mascara because the first scene made it look like a mafia story (and I’m not interested in mafia stories), so I gave up on it… but after hearing good things about it everywhere, I decided to give it another opportunity, and loved it.

Times Square is a story that I almost didn’t read, because all the screenshots people posted on Instagram were of “naughty” dialogue between characters. But I finally decided to check it out, and I’m glad I did, because now I’m really enjoying it.

What about everyone else?

2 Likes

Dripping Mascara is really good wow

Is this just Episode stories or in general?

1 Like

I was thinking more of Episode stories, but it can also be books or stories on another platform! :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

The Ruby Tiara, Idk why didn’t read it in the first ppace, but it was so good! I read it when 32 eposides are released. :joy:

Books→ I didn’t want to read The Alchemist. Now it’s my favorite book. I read the first page, and it was plain boring. So I put the book away. After a couple of months, I decided to give it a go again, since it is my father’s favorite book, and he encouraged me to read it. I read the first page again, and I didn’t really like it, but this time I decided to stick to reading the book. And I am really glad I did read it, because it might not show at first but it is a really interesting book! I liked how the story evolved, and it had a really nice, yet unexpected ending. It’s interesting how the main character’s desires change from the first page, til the last page, because I the experiences he has and who he meets.

Episode stories→I am not sure. I don’t read a lot of Episode stories, since most of them are poorly directed, coded, or narrated. Most of the times, I wanna read a story, but I just exit it, and never read it again, because the coding was bad, because there were many grammar/spelling mistakes, because the plot was cliché, or anything in general that can make an episode story look bad. Maybe I could say that one story I didn’t wanna read at first, but I now like is Not An Angel. Even though it is kinda cliché, I grew to like it after a couple of chapters. Maybe because of character development, it was also nicely narrated and directed, and the plot was fast and easy going. Plus, the story had a nice vibe. I can’t say it’s a really really good story, but it is a story I enjoy. I also first didn’t wanna read Summer Fever, but it seemed interesting as the plot evolved, and the mystery grew bigger. At first I thought it would just be a romance cliché, but romance was not at all the main focus of the story, and I liked that. It was nicely balanced between thirller/horror/mystery/romance, something that not many stories have.

I didn’t want to read Wonder, I remember that clearly, mostly because of all the hype it was getting. I don’t like to read a lot of popular books for some reason. Anyway, Wonder was actually really really good though and I am so glad I read it.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: