Which subjects do you think are not useful/needed anymore?

I personally think that pe isn’t needed anymore since there are enough possibilities for kids to exercise if they want to and pe is just humiliating… :eyes::eyes:

What do you think?

6 Likes

YEAH!

1 Like

I agree! I wish if we had to have PE that they(the school/teachers) could make it so that it is in groups of kids with similar physical states.

I think there’s a use in a lot of classes, but it really depends on how much of it you have to do

One of my high school math teachers literally said we wouldn’t need 75% of what she was teaching us. What the f*ck?!

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed PE. It’s a nice break and it does keep me in shape. Even though I’ve always been self-conscious about my body. However I don’t think art is exactly useful. It’s just kind of an excuse to slack off and talk to your friends. I understand that a lot of people enjoy art and drawing, but it isn’t like you’re going to be using those skills when you grow up. Unless your an artist, which not many people become. At least in PE you get some exercise.

we need pe america is obese.
i dont think we need anymore than the basics of the core classes, after that it should be optional

is 90lbs Most of America.

ya

1 Like

I could easily be thrown out a window.

YEET *throws ouija out window *

1 Like

spreads arms Weee! I can fl-! smacks into asphalt

1 Like

*from window like classic rich boy * MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anywho…maybe gym should only be for the lower levels, like elementary and middle. You know, hyper little kids.

in my district it is
i think older kids should take zumba. its stress relieving and karen approved

1 Like

That’s a really good idea. I tried to do yoga, but I was in so much pain. Not relaxing.

Teacher: We’re all going to unwind and relieve stress.
Me: internally screaming in pain as I try to bend muscles that won’t bend Right…

lol
and thanks

1 Like

I have too much muscle tone in my legs. It’s like trying to play a guitar when you tighten the strings too much. I have a limp and am in pain a lot.

eep that sounds awful
lol in my head im just strumming real women vote for trump

1 Like