Which video game character do you think is the most lethal?

God this is such a wide open question since there are so many characters and enemies in video games that can just super kill you.

I think the one that comes to mind is one called Ozma from final fantasy 9, it’s a superboss and it’s…hard. It can very easily just kill your whole party if you aren’t prepared. (Though not being prepared is a good way to die in any final fantasy fight tbh) :joy:

Hmm in terms of characters you play as :thinking: maybe Bayonetta? She’s pretty lethal.

I’ll probably rush onto this thread later like I WAS WRONG but until then here you go :joy:

@Gamers what do you think?

3 Likes

Well…I’ve never played Danganronpa, mainly because it’s $15 for phone, but I’d think they all have to be pretty lethal…@gamers?

1 Like

In call of duty on mobile I think the character Zero is lethal especially when you have the Christmas version. Plus I been using her more often on the battle royal match. Especially when you find a tank.

1 Like

Doomguy/slayer. Any character who somehow terrifies every hellish demon is probably pretty lethal. (also his mastery with every gun to ever exist)

1 Like

Tommy Vercetti from GTA

Don’t really understand the question, but I can list a few that might fit lethal?

1. Agent 47 (Hitman Series) Hitman Absolution - Attack of the Saints Trailer [North America] - YouTube
  2. Batman (Arkham Trilogy) Batman: Arkham City - Walkthrough - Chapter 14 - Solomon Grundy - YouTube (refuse to believe he doesn’t kill in those games)
  3. Most MK characters but notably Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat) MKX - Messes Up Soldiers GIF by 76sup | Gfycat
  4. Superman (Injustice Series) - GIF - Imgur
  5. Chris Redfield (Resident Evil Series) oFlp6Z.gif (400×225) (makeagif.com) (one of the most lethal zombie killers I know and my pfp).
  6. Tailon (Shadow of Mordor) Shadow Blade - GIFs - Imgur (op orc’s slayer)
  7. Arceus (Pokemon) - The strongest and most frightening pokemon.

Kazuha Kaedehara from Genshin Impact is pretty lethal in my opinion. His burst is a tornado that pulls in enemies. When combined with pyro, he can be absolutely devastating.

Honestly, they all are. Especially the archons.

Honestly I don’t know why I didn’t say this before but literally Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 and the remake and crisis core and literally every game. He’s a superboss in KH1(?) :thinking: and he’s well known for being hard so yeah Sephiroth.