Whining thread with Nessie

So, I had logged on a month ago, and then I disappeared again. I dont like disappearing. I wanted many times in November to log back in but I was afraid to do so. I wasn’t ready. But I love this forum so much. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be welcome anymore. I was afraid that Hanna wouldn’t want to chat with me anymore. And instead of facing my problems I ignored them - AGAIN. And I decided that it’s high time I stop being such a coward and finally log back in, apologize for the 93739274th time of all the times I have disappeared. I realized how pathetic what I was doing was, so I simply stopped it. I don’t want to disappear again! I want to stay this time. I will not hide anymore, because I love this forum and its users so much, that I don’t care if they still want to be friends with me here. As long as I can observe the people I got to know and love here, I am fine with that. I’m finally ACTUALLY ready to be back.

16 Likes

I’m glad you’re back even tho we never talked but you seem very rad :author_stareyes: would love to talk to you moreee! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Welcome baaack :star_struck: I don’t think we’ve ever talked apart from among us, but it’s nice to see you return :eyes:

can relate on the coward part

4 Likes

Good to have you back :white_heart:

4 Likes

I can reassure you that @Duckling never stopped thinking of you, she even wanted you in our family, but I need a chance to get to know you first. Which now might come. Btw, my wife @Zey is an alien, I only wish she had less work and could be around more often. :crying_cat_face::alien::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

YOU’RE BACKKKKKKKK :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I missed you so much :pleading_face::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome back Nessie!! I missed you a lot

2 Likes

Welcome back!!! I’m so happy you’re here! It’s been a long time!!

Also I changed my username

2 Likes

Aww Nessie I wish you’d come back and whine with us again :sob: hehe come back to us in your own time you radlad

Closed due to inactivity