Who believes they have zero art skill?

I don’t think I have zero art skill; I just need to practice more. I’ve made a few drawings and some lettering art that I’m proud of. But not everyone is skilled at art, and others have no interest in it because they aren’t good at it.

Do you think you have zero art skill?
@Discussions

6 Likes

not zero but negative
Actually no, I can draw, but not as good as anyone else.
I can only draw stickman comics (or should I say, a bird head with stickman body) with poorly drawn expressions (but my high school friends love it). It was one of the hobbies I have growing up but I rarely draw anymore. Is it because of burnt out and/or zero motivation? Or maybe I don’t have any fresh ideas to draw since graduating high school.
Though I have new friends at college now but I don’t have the courage to show them because of my weird and poor drawing skills.

1 Like

(raises hand)

2 Likes

I just don’t think my stuff hits peoples hearts the way any other artists’ work can.

raises my hand

Kidding. I actually used to draw a lot, then stopped. I’m thinking of getting back into it, though.

1 Like

Didn’t you draw your pfp?

1 Like

Whaaat? No. No way. That was Bluey.

1 Like

Ah. I thought you did for some reason. There’s your daily ego boost.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks?

1 Like

You should.

1 Like

Hear hear

It’s been like 4 or 5 years though, at least in terms of actual art. I did draw a sunset a while back

1 Like

Ahh, I see. Honestly, sometimes it feels like I have zero art ability. :joy:

1 Like

Understandableeee

1 Like

coughing loudly Case in point.

1 Like

But, I love it!

1 Like

I used to think I had 0 art skills for quite a long time, but I actually sort of have some skills I guess

snorts It’s terrible.

1 Like

It’s not.

1 Like

It’s far better than what I can do lmaooo