Who does most of the cooking in your family?

Even if both of your parents can cook, there’s usually one who ends up doing the majority of the cooking. Who does most of the cooking in your family?

@/Foodies

1 Like

My maa. Father can cook too and he’s good. But I’m a fan of mom’s cooking so much that I don’t like food made by other people

Both of them cook, but my mom probably does the most on average.

Me, me, and only me.
Well, when I was a kid/teen, usually my mom, and my dad only on holidays and special occasions. Once I started taking cooking classes, I began cooking a lot more frequently, and my mom only cooked on the days when I didn’t have time. She doesn’t really enjoy cooking that much, but she’s not bad at it.

My dad does most of the cooking in my family but if he’s not home, then my mom or my brother will cook

I sometimes help whoever’s in the kitchen but I don’t cook anything by myself

My mom

When we’re really lazy and want something quick, it’s just a salad. With the works in it.

At this time probably me and my mom equally :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s very equal. Wait, does your dad not cook?

1 Like

Not more than once a week now honestly

1 Like

Oh okay. Is he at least a good cook?

1 Like

He is yeah, he’s probably a better cook than my mom honestly. If he cooks it’s always really tasty…

1 Like

Nice. So he just works a lot and doesn’t have time to cook as much?

1 Like

Basically he has a burn out but still works a lot, travels to his parents on free days and plays tennis a lot

1 Like

Ah, right. Got it.

Can’t believe I never commented on this but it’s my Mum for sure

1 Like

Mostly my mom, but my family tries to make it a group effort when we can, either helping out with some things, or just grabbing stuff and just providing company.

Closed due to inactivity