Who else here hates mosquitoes?

I can’t sleep because there’s a mosquito flying around my room and making too much noise :expressionless::green_heart: but whenever I try to catch it, it mysteriously disappears :expressionless::green_heart:

So do you hate mosquitoes too?
And what can I do against them? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

12 Likes

I do!
They’re so annoying, especially when they buzz in your ear when you’re trying to sleep, and then when they bite you, especially on your foot which is one of the most annoying places to have a mosquito bite.
You can buy one of those things you plug in the wall to keep them away. Some are in liquid form and others have these little flat pieces you insert into the plug.

2 Likes

Yes! I hate getting bitten by them!

Fly swatter?
I think certain smells are supposed to be good
Mosquito netting…

3 Likes

Me omg, why do they even exits?

2 Likes

If mini-guns existed to kill mosquitoes I’d use them all the time.

3 Likes

Mosquitoes are like attracted to meeeee, they don’t bite anybody but me. :sob:

3 Likes

holy crap I hate mosquitoes so much because they bite me every single second I’m outside in the summer, EVEN WHEN I’M FULLY COVERED
they bite me through my clothes, in my sleep, I have no escape
and those repellents literally do nothing they still bite me like hell :sob::sob:

4 Likes

I just smack em whenever they get too close.

Do you have a light on? Because the mosquitoes are attracted to light. The minute you turn off the light, the mosquito will yeet itself out the window.

3 Likes

Or spend 10 minutes hitting itself on the window before exiting

4 Likes

Both very possible situations

3 Likes

My forever 2-AM stagnant brain processed this as, “Who else here eats mosquitoes.”

9 Likes

If someone gave me the things I need to kill all the mosquitoes in the world, I’d do it :hocho:

3 Likes

me
(the answer to the topic question)

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if anybody liked mosquitoes!

3 Likes

i agree

3 Likes

I went outside today to walk my cat and within the first 5 minutes a mosquito bit me in the leg. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

call the manager

3 Likes

what kind of insane person would do such a thing

3 Likes

Its gotten pretty big too.

3 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

3 Likes