Who has the greatest knowledge of anime and manga?

I definitely do not know a lot of anime and manga information. I only divulge into the franchises that I normally watch and read. Now, I know a lot about Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fruits Basket, Black Cat and other fandoms as well. I know that @anon68003072 and @Ouijaloveletters know a bit about anime and manga as well.

Who has the greatest knowledge of anime and manga? Is it you? or Someone else? or Not really sure?

@Discussions
@AnimeNerds

4 Likes

A tiny bit. I’ve only watched like…12.

I haven’t even watched the OG’s because of how long they are. I’m not watching all that, no matter how good it is. Sorry, One Piece. I know you’re awesome.

Not me, sorry to disappoint.

I know quite a bit about a few specific like sub genres I have seen/read most of the sports Anime that are out and some of the romance and action. But most of those that are romance or action are less know more niche.

Hehe I don’t know anywhere near as much as my boyfriend but I pick information up from him, so I know a little more about good animation etc now. I don’t know all that much about manga except like, how to read it. But I do know when the pacing isn’t good. Which is kinda a general thing, not a specific to anime and manga thing.

1 Like

Reading the manga is enough for me. I don’t think I’ll ever actually watch One Piece lmao

The manga and the openings for me, I literally adore One Piece

1 Like

Yes. One Piece is still a goat

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity