Who here still plays Minecraft?

Like the title says, who here still plays Minecraft? Lately I’ve been rewatching some of my favorite YouTubers from when I was 7/8. Most of those YouTubers are/were Minecraft people, like SkydoesMinecraft, Thinknoodles, Stampy, Bajan Canadian, etc. These guys were my childhood. Just rewatching some of their videos gives me chills because of the nostalgia. I even remember I got a Minion in Think’s Lab, and he answered some of my questions!

Anyways, I started playing Minecraft again a few weeks ago and it’s still freaking fun.

6 Likes

me lol

1 Like

DanTDM as well. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I used to watch him, too.

1 Like

I play some here and there.

I like to just jump on creative mode and have fun generally. It’s relaxing

1 Like

:raised_hand:t4:

1 Like

:raised_hand:t2:

1 Like

I like to play a little bit! But I don’t play a lot anymore! Most of my time is spent on here lately, ngl.

3 Likes

I’ve NEVER played minecraft.

1 Like

Wha-

:grimacing:

1 Like

I used to :smile: but not anymore :control_knobs:

2 Likes

Oh my coffee-
I thought I was the only one-
And so many memories popped up after I saw those YTers-
CaptainSparklez was my flipping idol- :joy:

1 Like

Oml. The Fallen Kingdom Series made me cry when I saw it again I-

1 Like

I rarely do. But I did play it like a week ago, obviously I used the whole creative mode and made a lovely dirt box.

And no one can shame my dirt box, because it was that lovely. I mean the door was dirt, the windows were dirt. The lighting was dirt. It was a very organic house.

4 Likes

My problem with Minecraft is that I have these big ambitions for projects that I never follow through with. I have no patience lately!

3 Likes

Biggest mood

3 Likes

Omg I’m actually playing it rn :moyai:

3 Likes

You stole my emoji you swine.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like