Who is your favourite YouTube gamer?

For me it is definitely Markiplier, I really enjoy watching his videos mainly because I find him funny but also because I care about the games he plays. (I’m a big fan of horror games). I know there are other horror game players but like I say, Mark just engages me more.

What about you guys?

3 Likes

I’ve honestly been watching PewDiePie for 9 years straight… I remember obsessing over him in middle school and being legit addicted :sweat_smile:
Still am!

3 Likes

Haha I love PewDiePie! He has the best personality and humor, and seems super grounded. :laughing:

3 Likes

He is the best and og :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Probably between Jacksepticeye and the Kubz Scouts

2 Likes

PewDiePie is a complicated one for me. For one, I find his early humour kinda juvenile, but he did grow out of that. The big problem for me is that he makes mistakes that makes nazis and white supremacists think he’s on their side and he doesn’t shut that fish down

1 Like

Get good gaming. My fav person on their is matthias

1 Like

I like the main trifecta- Jack, Mark, and sometimes Pewds. I also love GTlive because who doesn’t come on-

2 Likes

but that’s just a theory…

2 Likes

I like a lot of gaming youtubers, but my favorite is EVW :eyes:

2 Likes

Every wii youtuber.

It’s entertaining to watch grown adults rage at games I could accomplish at age 8 :smirk:

3 Likes

I also liked this YouTube group called WiiRikeToPray but most of them left and the channel’s not what it used to be

I don’t really watch gaming youtubers anymore, but I used to watch Stampy and Aphmau a lot.

I like listening to BestInLot for pc games. Also, Pixelade for sims games too. BestInLot goes over games like Jurassic World Evolution, Planet Zoo, and many other games. Blaze Lifehammer is good for Wizard101.

Is there any YouTubers you like?
@Discussions

Does anyone know any other gamers? :eyes:
I recently started watching CrankGameplays, he is so adorable! :pleading_face:

Markiplier :pleading_face:
He’s so sexi
Genuinely, I started watching gaming bcos of the hot guys
that’s so funny oml

But yea, ion rlly like pewdiepie, he’s annoying, I don’t really like jackseptecieye I can’t spell rn, kub whatevertf isn’t rly my vibe. OMG. Me and my brother used to watch Minecraft role plays- I honestly don’t know. I’m not rlly into that- no more.

I mostly just like marqi and sometimes dan tdm idk I LOVE MINECRAFT and I also think he’s cute, not rlly, his humors kinda sry bu like, ah IDEK

They feel like my dads

:grey_question:

2 Likes

I’ll take a look

If you know Mark you’ve probably heard of Ethan!!! I love him so much

1 Like

Farmer John, Puppers, Ohmwrecker, Vanossgaming and his crew especially WILDCAT and Jiggly :pleading_face::rofl:

Skeepy is okay