Who is your most hated character you have made?

Do you ever make antagonist / hateable characters?

Do you prefer to make likeable or hateable characters?

Who is your most hated character you have made? What characteristic/s made them hated?

I think for me it would be close between Delilah and Calen. Though I think… Calen might be in the lead (@BlueRoyalty please confirm or deny), as he sees people for only their place on the social ladder, and befriends them depending on that.

7 Likes

Confirmed

1 Like

Definitely.

2 Likes

Shes to over powered :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t think I have one. Guys? What do you think? All mine start off cold then warm up to people.

1 Like

Calen :blue_heart:

1 Like

If he’s any worse than Delilah, I swear-

1 Like

I like Calen tho!
I don’t think I have a character I hate. Dorian is not the best guy but I still like him and I don’t think he is necessarily a “hatable” character. I might be wrong ahahah
I tried to do that with him and one of my old characters but I always end up liking them a lot. I give them a motive so it just makes sense!

1 Like

Jace Prince for you oldies from Episode who remember him. He was an awful human being. And, I guess more recently that honor belongs to Daniel Parker (@BlueRoyalty if you want to confirm or deny that one - go ahead lol)

And yes; I agree - Calen is in the lead by FAR.

(Also Mia I-can’t-remember-her-last-name… though only @Skyler2 @Megan and @aesthetic would remember her :stuck_out_tongue: )

5 Likes

Confirmed

2 Likes

Calen and Daniel are definitely up there!

2 Likes

I make a lot of antagonist characters, but I think my most hated one was Star Hill. She was just awful, although she was one of my favorites. She was the leader of a gang and showed no mercy.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, and the Emo cult. Great to have you!

2 Likes

Thanks! Its great to be here ^w^

1 Like

Hmm…honestly…I don’t have one. Maybe Max from my new novel.

Probably dean in ayto 6 he wasn’t a bad guy or something he just kinda sucked :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:we bullied him too hard
But honestly not hard enough

1 Like

I don’t remember any characters of mine that ppl hated

I think

i can confirm this

1 Like

Maybe Lyonrad :sob:

1 Like