Why are Shannii Writes Forums so eyemazing?

Hey! So I joined the forums quite recently and my impression so far is :ok_hand:t2:. Below imma list why Shannii Writes Forums are so eyemazing!!!

1. Welcoming environment. Joining here, I noticed one thing: everyone was extremely kind to me. They immediately welcomed me in the “welcome to the forums” thread and treated me with a ton of respect and friendliness. :heart:

2. Freedom of speech. Here, everyone is free to state their opinion without being hesitant as to whether or not it will be likable. Disagreeing is natural and we should feel free to express it. As long as we respect each other’s opinions, it must be fully acceptable. Agree to disagree! :+1:t2:

3. Not abusing the flagging system. This could be added to the previous statement. Flagging is a way to bring something that’s against the guidelines to the staff’s attention. Not a way to take “revenge” on another user. Just because you don’t like something that was said doesn’t mean it must be flagged. Here flagging abuse doesn’t exist or exists to its minimum. Luckily. :black_flag:

4. The staff listens to us. We all know who the competitor forums are! There, speaking up about issues of the forums is forbidden. They close and unlist threads that just point out mistakes in management and moderation, and users have been banned for that very same reason. Here, our eyemazing staff, is here for us, for whatever we want.

5. The staff interacts with us. The staff here isn’t friendless people who are just here to close threads! They behave like all of us, they have fun, participate in conversations, play games with us, and that makes them more appealing in confiding our problems to, instead of people who are here just to vaguely “do their job”.

6. New staff is chosen. Yep. If any of you are interested in being a part of the crew, be hella active, professional, spend time here, apply in the first opportunity and, you never know, you might get chosen!

7. Role-playing and story games section. Here, all of the RPers and SGers have their home. I’m not an RPer myself, but I understand that so many people out there stayed in the competitor forums for that reason. When the RP section was closed, they had nowhere to go. Or had they? Here, they’ll never be abandoned. :heavy_check_mark:

8. Rad forum games. Tired of those dead forum games on the ef because nobody joins and those other 99.99% were closed because too many posts were “OfF tOpIc”? No more! Here there’s a huuuuuge variety of forum games that are loved and played by so many users. :video_game: Play on, people!

9. Pronoun bars. Have you ever had to guess someone’s gender, afraid that you’d guess wrongly and create a misunderstanding? That you’d disrespect them? I know how you feel. But we have a solution! Pronoun bars!!! :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

10. Online now bar. Ever wondering if anyone’s online to chat because you (and me) are too lazy to wait? Well, again, problem solved!

11. Custom titles. You need something to represent you, something unique? Welp, the titles are here for you. I haven’t found mine yet, but it sure is rad!

More coming soon… This site is constantly updated with new content and that calls for 12. New content added. The eyemazing staff team, works hard so that we can have a great experience and adds constantly new content!!!

If you have any other ideas to add to this list, drop below! Also, this would be great for advertising now that I think about it. Lol :joy::rofl:

26 Likes

Awww :pleading_face:

4 Likes

What? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

also~ since shannii isn’t a big corp like ep* sode is, she’s more welcoming and isn’t b*tchy~

5 Likes

It’s nice that you are enjoying yourself :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Umm, duhhhh!!!

4 Likes

Well, I don’t think that has to do with being a big Corp, either you’re kind or you’re not. But I may be wrong

3 Likes

i feel like episode is more money wise and they hire bad people-

some are fine, but we do not speak of —

4 Likes

I just think it’s because the forum has awesome users. I’m not going to tag them because there’s too many…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s facts

2 Likes

Yeah… Literally everyone appeals to this category lol

3 Likes

The Staff is great too, especially @anon68003072 and @ChaoticDeluge

6 Likes

the entire staff is actually active and isn’t on just to ban us~

6 Likes

Hehe thank you :sunglasses: you’re rad

4 Likes

Yeah… Although I have to disagree on that, everyone’s rad. Thanks @forumstaff

13 Likes

I agree, this place is like a second home to me and I wouldn’t change a thing. The community is what makes this place Shannii Writes, everybody gets along and everybody gets along.

3 Likes

Wait, wrong tag

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s no. 5

2 Likes

Indeed I agree the whole team is rad

5 Likes

What’s your tag?

2 Likes