Why are you not an active Wattpad User?

Wattpad is a popular writing platform for people to self-publish their stories. I’ve known about the platform for a while now. I even have an account on there but I do not actually use it. I think the reason I don’t read much on there is that I have been very busy with school and work. That made it hard for me to focus on books in general. I have been meaning to get back into writing which is why I became a patron for the forums.

Why are you not an active Wattpad user? Do you read? or Do you write? Would you try Wattpad out if you learned more about it?

9 Likes

I’ve never used it and I don’t know why, I guess I’ve never felt the need to.

3 Likes

I’m the same way about it too.

2 Likes

I have been busy and it’s hard to find interesting books now :grimacing:

2 Likes

I got busy, the stories I read took a while to update or moved to a different writing platform.

1 Like

I’ve never tested it out, but it doesn’t really seem like something that I would really wanna be active on.

2 Likes

I get that too. That’s kind of how I feel about it since I’m not use to that type of platform.

1 Like

I just never feel like I want too, for me, writing on Wattpad or reading on it, just isn’t a need for me.

1 Like

I try to be active. I read, comment occasionally, and attempt to write

1 Like

Mostly because of Iack motivation for everything.

Both. Wattpad has a lot of opportunities for writers if I can get one of my well thought out stories to become a paid story, I wouldn’t mind. I only read on Wattpad when I have no wifi.

2 Likes

I’ve never written on Wattpad, largely because I never really got into it. I never really tried to write anything on it, just because I never really checked it out that much.

2 Likes

I’m not that into it, it just isn’t for me

it seems kinda annoying to write on tbh

Closed due to inactivity