Why did Bakugo have to die?

Discuss :frowning:

@AnimeNerds

Moved to Anime and Manga and added some tags!

3 Likes

Wowee spoilersā€¦

Iā€™m 100% up to date with the manga but many people only watch the anime or are just not up to date. Just saying.

But to answer your question we donā€™t actually know if he is dead since that is yet to be confirmed, he sure looks dead. Going a long the lines of him being dead, thatā€™s actually a really good end to his arc, he died finally understanding the struggle Deku went through while understanding why Deku went through that struggle. Heā€™s come a long way since the start and I actually think dying is a good way to round everything off. With that said, if heā€™s alive Iā€™ll also be happy, as long as the injury does have consequences.

2 Likes

Yes in the latest chapter he looked unconscious but there are no confirmations yet

1 Like

Who is Bakugo?

I canā€™t believe nobody answered you :sob:

Heā€™s a character in My Hero Academia, he was the rival character/bully of the main character Izuku Midorya (Deku) but he went through a whole character arc where he finally learned that just because he was praised for his whole life because with how good his quirk (superpower) was, that doesnā€™t make him a hero.

And spoilers This results in Bakugo apologising to Deku and even ā€œdyingā€ filling in for him (another hero is currently trying to save him but as far as we know heā€™s currently dead)

2 Likes

And he told Midoriya to take a swan dive off a roof. Heā€™s gotten way better, though.

1 Like

Yeah that was literally right at the start

1 Like

Yeah, I just canā€™t forget it.

1 Like

Yeah it was pretty shocking and a reflection of how much of a bad person he was at the time

1 Like

Heā€™s gotten so much better, though.

1 Like

He really has
Heā€™s still loud and brash but people need to understand that his rivalry with Deku went from malicious to friendly

1 Like

Exactly. I think their fight in season four really helped.

1 Like

Ah, so would that make him a sort of villain turned anti-hero?

1 Like

No, heā€™s a good guy, justā€¦kinda messed up.

1 Like

Ah, okay then. Fair enough.

1 Like

Yeah, he just has veryā€¦violent methods of being heroic.

1 Like

Added a tag and fixed an emoji