Why did Classic die?

Classic, is the first episode art style. Some stories that used the Classic art syle are:

• Soulbound
  • The Ember Effect
  • The Phoenix Prophecy
  • Dripping Mascara
  • Being the New Girl

My question is, why did classic die?

Personally I think it died because of its limited animations, and considering how INK is more favourable when it released, I think INk too over Classic.

Do you have any good classic story recommendations?

Have you used Classic to write your story? How was your experience?

6 Likes

Because it’s ugly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever read a story that used Classic but I know what it is and it’s creepy

3 Likes

Classic is ew bye
I never liked its just really ugly sorry classic fans-
ALSO INK IS SUPERIOR THAN EVERY OTHER ART STYLE

4 Likes

Because of how ugly it is

3 Likes

I AGREE :hot_face:

4 Likes

I think one of the main reasons is because Episode discontinued it by making an official statement that they were no longer updating. There are a lot of functions that are limited in Classic but more flexible in Ink and LL (character customization for example).

3 Likes

the animations looked odd compared to ink. Considering ink has a prettier look and animation since it came out, expectations rose. Over time directing improved with ink, and since classic is so limited it died down — along with it looking ugly. Ink in general is more pleasing to the eyes. It has more animations and more features. Each time a new style comes out, there is more that comes with it. Hence the rise in expectations and why people preferred ink over classic.
INK and LL also have better features. LL so far is the most popular and that’s because LL has more animations, skin tones, diversity, inclusion of trans characters, plus sized characters, and classic just doesn’t. LL is kinda like a glow up of classic

6 Likes

Because it :sparkles: s u c k s :sparkles:

2 Likes

Because the way some characters look :no_good_woman:t3: :no_mouth: :mask:
This guy in campus crush made me cry when I was younger.

ANd um… also the glitches LOOK AT HIS PANTS

I do liie classic tho :pleading_face: if you look on my profile

1 Like

I’m dying! Wtf is this face ew!

Thank God for Limelight and ink

As much as I like classic, it looked weird as hell

Because classic is trash :mask:

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

It probably died because it had less options :eyes::sparkles:

Closed due to inactivity.