Why do you dislike your least favorite anime/manga?

I think, for me, this is usually a matter of the plot and pacing. I don’t really have a least favorite anime or manga, but the ones that I don’t really like are almost always for plot reasons. They can be written poorly, which can just make them hard to watch.

Why do you dislike your least favorite anime/manga?
How do you think it can be improved?

@AnimeNerds

4 Likes

Pacing
Feeling that your missing out on some info when it’s not even mentioned in the manga or anime

4 Likes

Fetishising young girls?

Maybe have less sexual assault played for laughs and stop fetishising little girls :eyes:

4 Likes

W- What anime is that…?

4 Likes

You want me to name all of them? :sweat_smile: There are so many anime that have loli characters and sexualise the hell out of them. Almost every anime has a weird sexual assault scene just played for laughs. Haha he fell over and his head ended up in her skirt pressed up against her underwear isn’t it funny? Isn’t this what every man wants? :smiley:

It’s weird, I don’ like it

5 Likes

Agree with the things above!! There is one anime I can think of that, plot-wise, I really liked the idea because I had not seen anything like it at the time.
Yet it was extremely rushed. I understand that there needed to be some skipping through so that it wasn’t too repetitive but they literally skipped through at least a year, I think. I would have preferred some repetitive fight scenes if needed to see the characters grow, even if meant that the main plot wasn’t resolved within the first season. After the time skip though, the MC was suddenly with the love interest and settling down all while suddenly being extremely OP. They literally just skipped all of the character development :sweat_smile:
Aside from that, they later on had an unnecessary, unexpected, and uncomfortable side plot with the love interest involving sexual assault and… I just immediately gave up on the show-- it made me extremely uncomfortable for a ton of different reasons.

In general though, I tend to like different stories for the characters! So rushing through character development immediately makes me reconsider watching an anime.

3 Likes

I definitely agree with this. Why do you think I like Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure better? :grin: it’s super gay (it’s a compliment) with cool references to Queen and user stands

2 Likes

I blame my ex.

HOW IT WAS BUTCHERED

yeah I don’t know if it can still be-

Closed due to inactivity