Why I love @Melancholy

Someone once asked my why I like @katabasis. My answer was simple; what’s not to love about her. Now that I was dared to make this thread I’ve decided to go into a bit more detail.

I like her because she has a great personality, she’s honest and she goes for what she wants. She can be sarcastic and at times funny. She can also be mean which I’ve learned to enjoy because it shows me she’s not just a happy person. That’s a good thing because that means she’s capable of emotion.

I also love that she puts up with me. If you know me you know I’m a very hard person to put up with. But she does and I couldn’t be more thankful for that. Oh and I saw her face recently and she is beautiful!

I like that I feel like I can talk to her about anything if I needed to. I like that she pushes me to be a better person and I like that she’s always suspicious of my actions. Even though she might not say it.

Thank you for being there for me @katabasis.

And @Dusk here’s your dare.

Feel free to say why you appreciate her.

15 Likes

I looooove Ani, she’s such a great friend to me, I’m so glad I trust that li’l sucker, and I’m super lucky to even know her!

Ani, thanks for being in my life, being there for me the best you can, and for all the times you’ve put up with my overly sarcastic self XD don’t even stop being the awesome, funny, cool dudette you are! Love ya!

6 Likes

You get it

3 Likes

of courseee, she’s mah bestie!

3 Likes

You’ve went and done it.

This personality is trademarked and copyrighted. One of a kind.

As for the face part, I’m pretty standard but okay :joy: :heart:

No seriously though you’re killing me with kindness.
I adore you too Gray :two_hearts: Thank you so much

You’re the amazing one Crofts :yellow_heart::fire: I’m so happy I know you.

Danke Je Croftie :sob: (I know that’s probably wrong eek-)

7 Likes

The fact that you used Kristen Bell so much. How did you know I loved her?

3 Likes

nON, TOI. Seriously though, that means a lot, you nugget.

dank jE SMH- XD no soBBING, I DON’T WANT TO CRY

3 Likes

Kristen is amazing, i love her, i love her kids, i love her dog, i love the good place, omggggg~ i’ll go now XD

4 Likes

Yes!!!

4 Likes

Anichuuu~

She is literally the most awesome person and ilhsm :pleading_face:

She’s always there when I need a laugh and is someone I can just talk to when I’m bored.

4 Likes

You are amazing @katabasis, you helped me out so much, I feel like we already got pretty close while we just recently started talking more and I’m excited to see how our friendship will continue to grow :purple_heart:

6 Likes

@katabasis… there’s no words to describe my lil Annie. She’s special to me. Very amazing too. I love you Annie :heart:

5 Likes

A well deserved bump for this amazing queen.

3 Likes

@katabasis is really an eyemazing person :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And I added an appreciation tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

One more appreciation for Ani. Every time I struggle with my writing I know I can come to you and you will actually help me improve my writing. I appreciate that so much cause I want to learn and I want to grow as writer and without constructive criticism you can’t. Often people are scared to actually give feedback, but that’s what I love about you, that you just say what’s on your mind. But even since last week I feel like our friendship has grown quite a bit already, and I’m extremely happy about that cause I don’t even deserve to be able to call someone as amazing as you a friend, let alone a good friend @katabasis :purple_heart:

8 Likes

So now I’m realizing my draft never sent or saved :grimacing:

U-U RIP Calmeness

Honesty is the beat policy! :revolving_hearts::yellow_heart: I really do want to help others grow haha, even though it may be blunt. I also have noticed how you’ve grown and improved!! I’m happy you have and I’m grown in such a little time!

OMG NUUU! I’m so lucky to have you as a friend Jass!! :yellow_heart::fire: You are a sweet an amazing person! Thank you so much (’:

:eyes::yellow_heart: So is you Hanna

:sob::revolving_hearts::fire:

I love you too Faith!~ You’re amazing!:revolving_hearts::yellow_heart:

I’m excited to get to know you even better Jass! ^~^ You are a true gem. :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Ahhh ilysm dude~ You are such a kind and caring person and much more photogenic than Senpaii haha :revolving_hearts::yellow_heart: I’m glad I’m able to be your friend m’dear :ribbon::black_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Shush, I love you more :yellow_heart::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

IMPOSSIBLE :two_hearts::revolving_hearts: I love you tons more!

4 Likes

Incorrect, I love you wayyy more. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

U-U nuuu reverse card. :ribbon::yellow_heart:

4 Likes