Why r fandoms so toxic?

I’m so frustrated bcz I just posted one simple comment on insta.
The post showed every blackpink members doing the d4 break dance individually. The caption said ‘Who did best?’ I was like Lisa of course bcz she’s the main dancer but Rosé and jisoo did very well too. I didn’t include Jennie bcz I just didn’t want to. I just like Jennie a little less (But i never showed hate on her in fact I love her too) And people in replies went crazy! Some were like “What about Jennie?” Yea that’s normal they just asked what bout jennie. I wrote something like "I didn’t include Jennie bcz she isn’t my favourite. And people replied, “she doesn’t have to be ur favourite to be included, u literally discluded her!” “When u r praising blackpink u should include Jennie too :roll_eyes:
I wasn’t praising ‘blackpink’ i was praising Lalisa, Rosé and Jisoo.
If you name one person and say she’s the best or she’s ur bias it’s completely ok and if u just disclude One member it’s ‘HATING ON HER???’ when did i say something bad about jennie? L
Some people wen’t like “You r a fake blink” “Ot3 :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
I didn’t even say i am a blink. and they’re saying i am a FAKE blink. That’s why i don’t include myself in any fandoms. I am a fan of many artists but i can’t say i am a blink/army/arianator… if u don’t like ONE song, ur opinion doesn’t match with other people, u disclude a member of a group while praising then YOU’re fake, toxic and you’re hating???
I had to say it bcz im seeing these for days and i can’t ignore!!!
Please don’t reply with hate and annoyance bcz im already very annoyed.

4 Likes

Wow that sounds so annoying…mom sorry you had to experience that!!

1 Like

:flushed: ???

1 Like

JDJDJDKDK OMG IM DYING
I MEANT I’M :grimacing:

1 Like

Same reason I don’t go along with fandoms too. They are too biased and petty politics-infused virtual establishments.

1 Like

Kpop fandoms are some of the most toxic out there, people get so defensive over their favorites like they’re bffs with them irl. :sob:

1 Like

Just imagine how embarrassed their idols would be to see them hating on other fans.

1 Like

honestly as someone who’s been in fandom for about *checks dates* nine years now? fandom is the best when it’s only you and a couple close friends
when it’s bigger… well it can become a flaming sh*tshow quite fast

People just love to gate-keep and try their hardest to have things their way. People also see the absence of what they love in a person as an attack or mental insult. If that makes any sense to y’all.

2 Likes

For reall…

I have bias in a lot of K-pop groups cuz I like versatility… I just don’t stick to one group… and I also listen to those who sing solo which is dope.

@MMG I get you…I’m not really a fan of Blackprint but I do listen to their songs and “How you like that” is like literally one of my fav from them…Lisa’s rap was hella dope and it get’s my mood on ngl and the beat was just my styling…
I don’t hate on any of them … they all produce great songs…

Plus these K-pop artist don’t even be hating on one another so Idk why fandoms are like this which is disgusting

2 Likes

:sob::sob:

2 Likes

This is probably why I never really got into any fandoms :eyes: just watching that all unfold from outside is already enough to scare me away :eyes::eyes:

(Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity