Why Would/Wouldn't Aliens Come To Earth?

Well, who wants to visit a planet in the middle of a Pandemic?

2 Likes

ehh i doubt it would affect them

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

human disease. probably won’t transmit to them, and it’s not like the quarantine is gonna ruin their experience

1 Like

Not only. A few animals can get exposed to it as well…Who knows, if there are aliens they could be quite similar to us humans.

1 Like

technically yes, but that’s highly unlikely

2 Likes

Let’s see if ‘Aliens’ are on 2020 Bucket list.

2 Likes

i guess we’ll see

2 Likes

maybe. we already have so much going on I wouldnt be surprised :joy:

2 Likes

okayy i might make a few people mad, but i dont think there is life like those green three headed aliens you describe. i think its just a small cell or a plant. thats why they havent visited us.

2 Likes

good reason for them not to visit us and definitely makes some sense, although there could be some other form of intelligent life that could travel…

2 Likes

i feel like people have really big expectations of more advanced tech on other planets because we could never progress if we keep this up

2 Likes

@Melaniey - this video raises a whole bunch of interesting points about alien life

2 Likes

I don’t think Aliens would want to come to Earth. I mean, humans don’t have a good track record with foreigners and with things that they perceive as different.

4 Likes

They’d probably watch the movies about them invading and be likw “…hey wait a minute”

5 Likes

3 Likes

Do you think that you would want to visit earth if you were an alien? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

No :joy: I bet it looks like crap

2 Likes

I mean, I have a big reason but I’d love to hear what @Discussions thinks first?!

2 Likes

They’d probably visit out of curiosity or by accident

1 Like