Why Would/Wouldn't Aliens Come To Earth?

Why, or why wouldn’t aliens come to earth?

Is it because our species has really stupid things?
Would they come because they want to steal all of our natural resources?
If you were an alien, why would you come here?
What is something that extraterrestrial life may lack?
Do you have any other questions?

Talk about anything related to space, really.

Discuss!

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@celestialkitten
@anon93806337
@Rose

9 Likes

They wouldn’t they don’t want to be part of the problems we have caused.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m not so sure about the title. Tell me if you want me to edit the og post and add more questions! :blush:

3 Likes

Cuz they don’t like earth.
Aliens don’t really exist anyway, but If they did, they would like Pluto

2 Likes

There’s a tie :scream:

Our passion for space isn’t enough to convince @/Eleanor_W-15!
The fate lies in the hands of discobot. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

We’ve got cool memes :sunglasses:

5 Likes

They’re waiting for our political systems to fail completely so they won’t have to do much when they want to take over our planet :eyes::eyes::eyes:
Jk, they just have cooler planets they can visit :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

@Nessie, this topic would be perfect for you :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

Our species is stoopid. We have a day entitled to giving gifts, why can’t we give gifts everyday?

Also, we have birthdays :joy: That happens every year, what’s the big deal??

lol no.

They’ll probably come because they’ll find out that we’re talking sh*t behind their backs :joy: :eyes:

4 Likes

I believe in aliens actually. There’s a whole universe out there, probably multiple universes, there is something out there. And I think that they are a LOT smarter than us.

4 Likes

We, humans, have this inbuilt tendency to be afraid of the unpredictable or unexpected. And when this unpredictable happens, we try to eliminate it :pensive:

With this fear, how would you even expect the aliens to come to earth. If we aren’t friendly or welcoming to them and get scared by even a random UFO like thing in earth’s atmosphere, they won’t really bother to come here. Thus, leaving us loners :grimacing:

Or perhaps, they already have come to earth and maybe living among us by being one of us, all the while sending back information about us to their HQ or whatever. If you have watched Captain Marvel ( ahem, Skrulls, ahem), you would know what I am talking about :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I came to Earth for a classified mission, that’s what Cyberians do. I’m undercover :sunglasses:

Since you don’t know who I really am, I can say what I am doing, but I shall never say what my mission is, or what my last name is.

It is very easy to say things like that, you humans don’t believe me so it’s perfect :sunglasses:

5 Likes

why would they want to move to a dying planet???

1 Like

Are you on an exchange century too? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Are you also just waiting for it to be over by now? :thinking::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’re weird… plus we f*cked up everything. Even our own planet.

1 Like

What if our dead planet could be useful to them, y’know? :thinking:

They must be waiting for us to perish off so that they can come and rule it then.

1 Like

Oui, but our technology is way more advanced than yours! We also have time machines, but for our planet’s and timeline’s safety, we don’t sell them to people, just to companies!

My mission will be over soon - hopefully. There is a 50% chance that humans will mess up my mission, and I will have to stay for another six years… :expressionless::new_moon::dizzy:

3 Likes

I think that if aliens were to come to earth, they would have done it anyway. I believe in aliens and think that they are MUCH smarter creatures than us, so why would they come here? There have been UFO sightings in the past, maybe they’ve already come or are already here…

2 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

Image result for cute alien

4 Likes

Our bacteria might kill them :thinking: there might not be a part of the planet that is the correct climate to suit them :thinking: they don’t like us :thinking:

:thinking:

2 Likes