Why You Should Never Use Essay Writing Services

Even if you hate writing essays and really need some help, there are many reason listed here why you shouldn’t use essay services!

5 Likes

@Announcements, @Students, & @HomeworkHelp ^^^

3 Likes

God this post actually has so many good points, not only do you risk being kicked out of university it’s worth mentioning that in some cases you can actually be banned from doing any other qualifications for a while if you don’t submit your own work. As the post points out, it’s just really not worth it.

Also on the forum on there, there’s an example of a paid for essay which we’re looking at :joy: it’s awful!

6 Likes

100% true! Well said!

2 Likes

How did your university professors are supposed to know that you purchased your paper? I did it once ago, but no one revealed my secret.

1 Like

Then you got lucky, software now can pick up on it and also, teachers know

3 Likes

I thought it was tips and tricks for writing an essay

Software? I never heard about it.

1 Like

Yeah, essays are mostly submitted online these days, while it can be faulted, websites like turnitin are able to detect plagarism which the person marking it can check. In terms of buying essays though, teachers are often aware when it isn’t your work, they’ve been marking your actual work and can usually tell the difference. If they don’t and if you aren’t caught that’s lucky but as Shannii said in her blog post if you haven’t actually demonstrated your own ability then if you get a job in that field you won’t know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

What do you mean haha