Witchcraft: A General Chat For Witches! (Or anyone interested in it)

Um… okay so this is just a chat for anyone who is a witch/interested in it to chat about it. I’m venturing into witchcraft (not a witch yet but hopefully will be). Witchcraft is a craft, not necessarily a religion although there are some types of witchcraft that are religious ig. Paganism, witchcraft and Wicca are kinda different things so keep that in mind. I would answer questions about it but I’m just learning about this myself so um… yeah.

4 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Witchcraft and Wicca is something I’ve been interested in for awhile and once I’m out of my parents house, I plan on fully committing to it.

2 Likes

lmao I’ve realized as time goes on I’ve been leaning more into the witch aesthetic and all my pfps from now on are going to get increasingly witchy…

3 Likes

I started my Book of Shadows today! As of right now, it’s on Wattpad (I’m not going to publish it or anything) because I’m not at home, but I want to transfer it into a note book as soon as I can. So far, I’ve put in a blessing and started writing in some stuff about myself.

Side note: does anyone have any spells they’d recommend?

2 Likes

I haven’t been practicing spells but there’s this PDF I’ve been reading. It’s called Creative Visualization.

1 Like

I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

:eyes::eyes:

I have two patrons now :smile:

Also I reccomend basic protection spells and energy spells with kitchen magick, I can share some if you’d like ((:

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to get into witchcraft but I’ve been so preoccupied with school and just life…

1 Like

I get that tbh. I haven’t done too much witchy stuff myself, I actually had to stop talking to entities because I can’t keep up with all the ones I need to talk to and dedicate time to.

1 Like

How do you even start? The only spiritual thing I keep up with is meditation every night. Sometimes things happen but I don’t even know how to confirm if they’re actually real or not…

1 Like

Okii I got you! First you need to ward and protect your room so nothing bad stays there or gets in. I can send some spells from that. Then it’s just growing your clairs, especially your clairaudience since that is SO useful. Start doing dream divination and other forms, I would reccomend tarot or cartomancy (playing cards) meditate, meditate, meditate. Reach out to your spirit guides after that, study spellcraft including baneful magick if need be. Decide which path your following, what types of magic your working. What entities your interested in and what deities you worship and want to work with. Keep studying your witchcraft. Master your herbs, crystals and tarot. Be able to tell if it’s your thoughts or an entity speaking to you. Practice with your spirit guides. Make your own spells, perform them and edit them. Have a spellbook and book of shadows, devote time to making yourself better and inutition. Meditate and attempt to contact entities if your ready (you should be at an intermediate level by now).

1 Like

I mean I have the ability to talk to entities and I can even see stuff… so um yeah. I have also gone places in my dreams and stuff.
I’ve been trying to not use tarot cards, I tend to get a better read without them.
It’s just hard for me to focus on stuff but I think I can start with protecting my room…

1 Like

To be honest I think it’s already protected, whenever something bad happens or I sense bad energy I clear it with this singing bowl I have and imagine this glowing gate in front of my door, that only allows good things in.

Edit: I Pm’d you so we don’t clog up the thread lol.

1 Like

Ooh great, keep at it then! Sharpen and practice them.
Haha, same… I prefer playing cards. My deck is kinder and more straightforward.
Yesss, go with that

Ooh, that’s good! but as an ethical practioner I still have to reccomend you to protect it yourself. If that was placed ther eby an entity or someone it will only stay up for so long or have it’s own intentions. I suggest just putting another ward because honestly that’s the best thing to do, keep having more protections and more wards.

1 Like

Yeah, that would be awesome!

Ok, I have to know.

I recently bought my first deck of tarot cards, as well as some crystals!! Next time I go to the store where I bought them, I’m going to buy a pendulum because I want to explore that method of divination as well

(I can start actively working on my craft now that I don’t live at home)

2 Likes