Witchcraft discussion!

Merry meet! I’ve learned that’s a greeting that witches use. I’ve grown interested in witchcraft, so I decided to dive in. I haven’t done much except for moon water, but woah, that was weird. Feel free to come and just chat about witchcraft here. Blessed be.

@Discussions

Only witches i’ve heard use that are the ones in movies :sob: It’s pretty cringy
also witchcraft is a very broad subject with many practices.
but blessed be is more common for the secular pagan/witches

2 Likes

That’s very fair. I picked it up from a group I’m in, and they said it’s more Wiccan, and I asked if I could use it. They said yes. I guess it is kinda cringy, but I like it.

God no, Wicca. Immediately not :sob:

2 Likes

No wonder it sounds like a movie shit :sob: Anyways your first mistake was joining a Wiccan group :woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

It’s not chiefly a Wiccan group. I mean, I’ve never seen an issue…aside from gatekeeping. That wa s fun.

If they associate with Wicca without educating on how terrible it is then you need out.
Gatekeeping?

1 Like

Fair point.

Long story.

Someone told me there were a bunch of rules, and I’m definitely not into that. I don’t want anything to do with Wicca.

feel free to explain

1 Like

yeah Wicca is very ruley. They also have some closed aspects too like Dianic Wicca (which i hear is transphobic)

1 Like

Just a huge argument about the whole “Merry meet” thing. I don’t even know what happened, but it got pretty bad. I was about ready to bail, but I just left the conversation.

Yep. Staying far away from that.

LOL wiccans are weirdddd
anyways instead of saying merry meet go learn about some history and appropriation
helps a lotttt more. then you can start diving into practices that are open to you

3 Likes

Got it.

1 Like

Ok, Gerald Gardner was fcking nasty. Staying FAR away from that sht.

If I were you, I’d look into your family history and see if there were any practicing witches. I’d also read more about it and ask your family.

I sometimes do tarot, but I don’t consider myself a witch. I don’t practice spirituality much anymore—at least to the extent that I used to.

2 Likes

I’m not technically a witch but I do practice a lot of spiritual things at home but only for good things like peace in my dreams for example and I also have crystals in my mini bag that I use when I get a little time for meditation or if I wand a little spiritual shield around myself whenever I feel a bad presence. But my family doesn’t know I do that or at least not exactly… my grandma gave me my crystals because I was have awful dreams and I was unsettled and I also use water to kinda enhance the effect on the spiritual shields I put around myself, my moms friend helped me over the summer and she,as well as my mom and myself can see things that regular people can’t and we have a connection with the inner world so much so that when I have dreams I have a lot of dreams that happen to days after I have them but a lot of people in my family can do that to.

1 Like

I also for some weird reason, draw these on my hands